Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Al Qaeda is heading to Canada

Originally posted by Ned

If this were not so serious, I'd almost laugh. How many times on this forum have Canadians criticized US security and John Ashcroft.

Al Qaeda has been listening apparently.

Maybe they've been listening to whiny, paranoid americans like you.

And yes, please invade Canada. It's been a while since you gave us an excuse to kill Americans.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by elijah
      But Celine Dion is a far greater threat to Western civilisation than Bin Laden, for heavens sake. She is the reason I had to force my uncle to shell out £500 on a new stereo in order to play Metallica and Barry White to drown out my mum playing Celine Dion and on and on and on downstairs on a crappy £70 thing. Fortunately, even with that thing on full volume, you can still hear the walrus of love throughout the house!
      an English cheder teacher playing Celine Dion

Come on, give the lady a break.
      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Getting rid of Celine Dion is just the icing on the cake.
        You don't have to nuke all of Canada just to get Celine.

It's been a while since you gave us an excuse to kill Americans.

We even have oil and French people. Relieve all your frusterations at once.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Hijaking a plane from Canada isn't going to work, as the people on the plane will expect to be killed hitting a building, and will resist the hijackers. Hijacking is over as a form of terrorism.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
            Because thats going to actually do something usefull

Yeah, it'll kill terrorists.

Getting rid of Celine Dion is just the icing on the cake.
            This is the problem with you Yanks. Ya got your priorities all screwed up.

First, you get Dion, then Bryan Adams (PLEASE), then the terrorists. On second thoughts, after Bryan Adams, get Avril and then get the terrorists.
            Golfing since 67

Comment

I say get Avril before Dion... That little chick is annoying!!!!!!!

Comment

She it hot!!!!

Nuking canada is possible the one exception to my irritatingly strong (for you) pacifism. I'm in!
                "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

an English cheder teacher playing Celine Dion

Come on, give the lady a break
                  Hehe, yeh, she's cool, but not when I call her "Mein Fuhrer", as all oldest sons should to their Jewish mother.
                  "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison

Comment

It's times like this I wish that our government had a good reputation for honesty. It's almost impossible to know when a threat exists or not.

Comment

The threat is real according to the RCMP and the Canadian Security Intelligence Service.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Al Qaeda believes that Canada has looser inspections and background checks then the US does so they're plotting to launch their next major attack from Canada.
                        I though this said they had "loser inspections"

Anyway, makes sense to me. Didn't they catch some guy who came down from Vancouver and tried to buy a ticket out of Seattle?
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

This is the problem with you Yanks. Ya got your priorities all screwed up.

First, you get Dion, then Bryan Adams (PLEASE), then the terrorists. On second thoughts, after Bryan Adams, get Avril and then get the terrorists.

That's the beauty of the nuclear strike plan; all these people will die at once, as long as we time the strike to catch them all in Canadia. You don't need "priorities" with nukes; one atomic holocaust will take care of them all.
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Weed bombs please!!! Is there anything sweeter than a stoned Canadian?

Comment

Originally posted by elijah
                              She it hot!!!!

As long as you keep her mouth taped up.
                              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

As long as you keep her mouth taped up
                                My Avril Lavigne-related fantasies involving duct tape have absolutely nothing to do with suppressing that great voice of hers!

Comment

Working...
                                X