IWS XVIII, only the Jedi knows.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IWS XVIII, only the Jedi knows.

Many have come before me, and in the tradition of the ancients, I am privileged to host the 18th IWS. I must ask all respondents to recall the rules, that the correct answers will correspond to the most popular. Suppose I asked my favourite flavour of ice cream, and 20 people answer 'Finland' than each person answering 'Finland' will recieve 20 pts.

So without further ado, for any history, one must understand the bias of the author. Therefore, I must ask, in which city did I grow up?

Secondly, I ask you to choose which religious denomination you would prefer me to be, Catholic or Protestant?

Finally, since each author can only be known by their pseudonym, which avatar did I sport before succumbing to Alec Guinness?

Enough about this humble recorder, I now wish to reveal further characteristics about apolyton formerly hidden.

Who is the most prolific poster currently residing in Canada?

Secondly, I ask, to balance the history, who is currently the most popular settler on Apolyton?

Finally, what is the average age of Apolytoners?

Two great questions have troubled me of late, who is the poet Laureate of Apolyton?

Secondly, who is the favourite philosopher? These need not be posters, but can be qualified people in the real world.

One great conundrum faces the people of California, their next governor. Who shall he be?

Finally, I must ask if you could send any apolytoner anywhere in the world, who would you send and where would they be sent?

Before you leave, I ask that all respondents carefully review the questions to make sure they have not left any blank. To aid review, are there 10 questions, or 11?

So on with it! PM's should be sent using the little 'PM' button at the top of the post.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Will send the stupid answer later... at present time I'm
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Sent. And next time, I'll remember to check my answers first.
      oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Sent!

Comment

So far we have:

Vlad Antlerkov
          obiwan18
          monolith
          andyman
          ixnay
          immortal wombat
          Zylka
          skywalker
          KASSIOPEIA
          STRAYBOW
          ATAHUALPA
          TEMPLAR
          SMILEY
          SNOWFIRE
          ST. LEO
          SHI HUANGDI
          Wernazuma III
          Theban
          mrmitchell
          DROGUE
          SPIFFOR
          ADG

Keep 'em comin'!
          Last edited by Ben Kenobi; September 8, 2003, 16:45.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

sent

Comment

So when is this due?
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Let's put a tentative date for 5pm PST on Saturday night. Sooner if I get enough people, later if I don't.

You're here now, so why not PM me?

I'll be camping out on apolyton for about another half-hour, and then I have to go and get some of my chores finished.

Comment

Bumping before I go... I won't get a chance to check until tomorrow.

Comment

This is a tricky one. I don't have a clue what to answer on most of the questions here. SKOD!

Comment

This website is for sale! georgyforgov.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, georgyforgov.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
                      Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

sent
                        Visit First Cultural Industries
                        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

sent

Comment

pbhthpbhthpbhth!
                            (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                            (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                            (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Originally posted by Monk
                              SKOD!
                              You got that right
                              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
                              X