Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ming
    What a thrilling explosive offensive and exciting game... NOT
    And I was so worried earlier that my 29 points for MNF wasn't gonna be enough....

D

Comment

• Originally posted by Darsnan
      And I was so worried earlier that my 29 points for MNF wasn't gonna be enough....
      D

Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• The score is super close, but everytime I look up, the ball seems to be on Phily's side of the 50. Eventually the Bucs are going to pound it into the end zone

Comment

• philly fans always get so hyped about this ****... the eagles will lose and every sports fan in philly will be angry.
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Albert Speer
            philly fans always get so hyped about this ****... the eagles will lose and every sports fan in philly will be angry.
            They don't even have to lose to make philly fans angry...
            We are talking about the fans that booed Mike Schmidt

Philly fans are always pissed off and angry.
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• the ex-Giant Jurevicus just made a hell of a catch in the endzone... so begins the fury of the philly fans...
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• whoah! masive points for my Tampa Bay defense.

what sucks is I picked Philly to win for lombardi league . It seemed like a good pick at the time

Comment

What a thrilling explosive offensive and exciting game... NOT
                  It's a great game when you have Tampa Bay defense on your fantasy team

Comment

Sava... did you catch any of the "post game discussion" on the Score. I'm sure they just trashed everything about the game. I think I will tune in today for laughs.

"we're so deep"

"we're no making any changes" ARGHHHHHHHHHHH
                    Yeah, Ed Obranavich and Buffone were hilarious...

Today, I missed the **** Jauron Show, "It's not my show, but I'm on that show." But I'm sure there will be more than enough good sound bytes and talking points tomorrow.

I was disappointed today, however. I had hoped Terry Boers would have resolved his contract issues with the Score by now and was looking forward to hearing him call Jauron and others "dopes". That's one of the few bright spots in my day. Bernstein is good, but they are a great team, and my favorite Score personalities. I hope he is back on the air soon.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Diss:

why would you ever pick Philly over the bucs?! tampa just won the super bowl mere months ago! you thought they got bad over the summer or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski

This thing is sincerely ugly. The way I see it:

Philly goes up 30-0 on McNabb's amazing play, But the Bucs com back on the equally amazing play of Brad Johnson and Keyshawn Johnson. However, Gramatica keeps missing extra points so they have to go for 2.

Reality says that Vegas has won.

ACK!
                        sorry, but I just romped on your ass . I couldn't see you making up 18 points when both of us had 2 players playing tonight. And I still had a #1 defense playing. And both TD's go to Jerevicious .

Only 5 points for my kicker, but I'll take it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Albert Speer
                          Diss:

why would you ever pick Philly over the bucs?! tampa just won the super bowl mere months ago! you thought they got bad over the summer or something?
                          It's called the revenge factor.

It's the same reason I picked the Titans over Oakland last night. I was so sure of that pick, I picked a superbowl contender as my suicide pick in the lombardi league as a lock to lose that game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava
                            Yeah, Ed Obranavich and Buffone were hilarious...
                            They were... I couldn't stop laughing.

Today, I missed the **** Jauron Show, But I'm sure there will be more than enough good sound bytes and talking points tomorrow.
                            There will be some classics

I had hoped Terry Boers would have resolved his contract issues with the Score by now... I hope he is back on the air soon.
                            Rumor has it that he will... those two are great together.
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Man oh man - I thought that was a great game. Watching those two defenses in action was something. At first, I thought the Eagles had the momentum, but graaaadually it swung over. That was a cool game.
                              "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                              Drake Tungsten
                              "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                              Albert Speer

Comment

• Imran:

13-3, baby! Man, it'll take me TWO WHOLE WEEKS* to get back down to .500!

*he hopes.

Comment

Working...
                                X