No announcement yet.

Are You Ready For Some FootBall - Week 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, it looks like Cordell Stewart might become manly next year than...
    Monkey!!!

Comment

• Carr has developed a layer of callouses(sp?) on his back, so this year should be better.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Carr didn't get sacked once yesterday, IIRC.

Comment

• I imagine he's giddy over that miracle.
          No doubt, his linemen really felt embarrassed over last year.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• OK, 10 minutes left .... can the Bears hold on to lose by less than 50 points?

(5 sacks now )
            If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

• FP, you watching on tape or something?

Comment

• Not on tape, but I now realise that clearly the game isn't live. My stupidity notwithstanding, it's still pretty funny.

me= me=
                Bears = Bears =
                If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

• At least you didn't know this the whole time, so it probably was pretty exciting! I won't spoil the ending as the Bears make the biggest comeback in the history of football!!!
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by reismark
                    The fantasy wrap-up...

My Dragonhawks paste the Slackers, 89-69, despite sucky performances from Manning & Mare.

The Destroyers lead the Afros, 86-72, but must sweat out the Philly defense before declaring victory.

The Whoremongers lead the Boingers in an ugly one, 51-33, but a lot is still left to be said as Vegas still has Gramatica and the TB defense waiting, while the Boingers have McNabb and Keyshawn.

The Dwarf Tossers beat the Emus handily, 75-59.

The Thugs have a big lead on the Sloths, 80-64, and it's only gonna get worse, as Monza is done and West Side still has Akers.

And finally, the BC Bears win a nailbiter against the Berzerkers, 94-89, despite a bad week by Favre.
                    This thing is sincerely ugly. The way I see it:

Philly goes up 30-0 on McNabb's amazing play, But the Bucs com back on the equally amazing play of Brad Johnson and Keyshawn Johnson. However, Gramatica keeps missing extra points so they have to go for 2.

Reality says that Vegas has won.

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Almost time for kick off. Should be a great game tonight.

Are you ready for some football
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Wonder how Buckhalter will look tonight. I don't think Staley is starting... is he?
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Houston and Miami should have been a crappy game, though.

Best game of the day.

ACK!

Comment

• Wonder how Buckhalter will look tonight.

I would guess that he'll look awesome. He is a former Husker running back, after all.

edit: BTW, I hate all of you who are watching Monday Night Football while I'm at the office on a Tuesday morning halfway around the world. Have fun, you bastards.
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Okay, how many of you were yelling at Al Michaels and John Madden?

"It was a fumble you morons!!!!!!"

I was yelling that from the very first replay.

ACK!

Comment

• What a thrilling explosive offensive and exciting game... NOT
                                Keep on Civin'
                                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X