No announcement yet.

Are You Ready For Some FootBall - Week 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good week for the Forrest Gimp as well . The Three Stooges are 30-15 so far. Hopefully we can keep it going .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Congrats. And GO TAMPA BAY!!!!!

Comment

• Like I said. I should get extra points for taking a superbowl team as my suicide pick to lose. That takes balls- or good knowledge of the revenge factor- whichever you choose.

Comment

• Suicide is something totally different and doesn't count worth a damn in the pick competition .
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• I just read the following on CNNSI:

His concussion aside for the moment, when it comes to the debate regarding Warner's status, here are the shocking but pertinent facts: He hasn't won a game as a starter since the NFC Championship Game after the 2001 season -- 20 long, sobering months ago.

In the days since that 29-24 defeat of Philadelphia in January 2002, Warner lost the Super Bowl to New England, lost all six of his starts last year and is now 0-1 in a 2003 season that had looked so promising. That's 0-for-his-last-8 if you're counting, as Rams fans and Martz most assuredly are.

Comment

• Yeah, I can understand standing by your starter, but Martz needs to name Bulger the starter for the rest of the year and let Warner go somewhere else.

Comment

• But doesn't he have a $47mil contract that somebody would have to pick up? If I were a GM I'd pass, thank you very much.

Comment

• I'm sure some idiot like Jerry Jones wouldn't care .

Comment

• Perhaps Chicago could use him? Oh, wait - they have the incomparable Kordell Stewart leading their attack.

Comment

• Warner could renegotiate his salary to where it is comparable with Stewarts, and the Bears would probably STILL refuse .

Comment

• The Bears GM seems to want to lose... and he has done a wonderful job putting together a team to do just that, based on Sundays performance. And yeah, they would probably have no interest in Warner... because Stewart is the teams salvation... NOT
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• OMG 4th worst loss in Bears history... and then there's D1ck Jauron in the paper today, "We're not making any changes. It was just one of those days."

AAAAARRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• The quote of the week.
                            We're so deep at that position that we don't need a Ted Washington.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Sava... did you catch any of the "post game discussion" on the Score. I'm sure they just trashed everything about the game. I think I will tune in today for laughs.

"we're so deep"

"we're no making any changes" ARGHHHHHHHHHHH
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava
                                OMG 4th worst loss in Bears history... and then there's D1ck Jauron in the paper today, "We're not making any changes. It was just one of those days."

AAAAARRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
                                And guess what? You're at Minnesota next week. Talk about horrid scheduling.
                                "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X