No announcement yet.

Are You Ready For Some FootBall - Week 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sneak: I have watched Football my whole life and never heard that term before, odd.. Thanks for the skinny on it
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
      Sneak: I have watched Football my whole life and never heard that term before, odd.. Thanks for the skinny on it
      Gosh, your whole life? And you're almost 30...
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

What's that suppose to mean?

many will watch just to see Britney's Body
        I'm hoping she makes out with some one
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
          , Ming - I've been through a lot of heartache with the Niners the last few years... Still had to watch every game though...

you're complaining about having to watch the niners? You don't know pain until you have to cheer for a John Shoop offense. It's much more likely you'll snooze than cheer.

Comment

Jets! Jets! Jets!
            "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
            You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

15 min. to pregame and still at work...

Gotta get outta here...
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I'm stuck at work for the entire night. If I race home, I can usually catch the 2 minute warning.

However, working in a hospital, there are always a few rooms empty that need some "work" done in them.

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I've been through a lot of heartache with the Niners the last few years

Yeah, those perennial playoff bound teams must be hard to take .
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Sheeeeit...try being a Lions fan, hooked on the team by Barry, and then left like a bridesmaid at the altar for the next ten years.
                    I can always root for local team Seattle, but they are frustrating as well.
                    I don't know what I'm going to do on Nov. 16th when I go to the Seahawks v. Lions game....
                    Life and death is a grave matter;
                    all things pass quickly away.
                    Each of you must be completely alert;
                    never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

Well, go ahead and remove me from my teams. Sorry guys.... but I did miss this week. So I'm starting out 0-16 or whatever.

Goddamn fvckin Thursday night games. Goddamn fvckin stupid piece of shiite CBS sportsline site that disallows picks BEFORE THE GODDAMNED FIRST GAME EVEN ****IN STARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STUPID PIECE OF SHIITE LEAGUE THAT ALLOWS ALL OF 54 GODDAMNED HOURS TO MAKE THE PICK... EVEN THOUGH THE LAST FOOTBALL GAME PLAYED WAS LAST GODDAMNED JANUARY AND THE FVCKIN' SCHEDULE WAS SET MONTHS AGO, SOME DUMBASS WEBMASTERBATOR DECIDED THAT NO PICKS COULD'VE BEEN MADE UNTIL THIS PAST TUESDAY AT ****IN NOON!!!!

Comment

GOD****INDAMMIT, I AM SOOOO PISSED!!!!!

Comment

I wonder if reismark can do something about this.

I recommend you send picks to him... as Commish, he may be able to break in .
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Post your picks here... reismark can add them.

He did it last year.
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I guess posting them in the other thread would be a better idea.
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yeah, those perennial playoff bound teams must be hard to take

Comment

Working...
                                X