Photograph your fetid hovel!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow you can actually see the floor, beats my old dorm room

Boshko, if I asked you about the battle royale novel, wouldn't it be safe to guess I've seen the movie already??? I have.
    Good point, but couldn't resist throwing a rec out there for public consumption.
    Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

• Originally posted by Boshko
      (seeing large numbers of fairly attractive young girls in the audience getting really worked up about two really geeky looking guys playing starcraft was my biggest single dose of culture shock).

It's not too late to dive into Starcraft
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• oh, a print, how quaint
        "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

• I'd rather have a print of something of beauty than a textured painting that adds nothing to the room. Seriously, that is an amazing Dali painting, one of my favorites.
          "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
          Drake Tungsten
          "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
          Albert Speer

Comment

• Plus, dude, I am a student and you work for a big computer corporation... I'm not exactly rolling in dough!!!
            Drake Tungsten
            Albert Speer

Comment

• lol...i'm a student too!!! i work part time for dell. if i was rolling, i promise i'd have better art, my taste isn't that bad
              "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

• I wish I worked part time for dell...

Drake Tungsten
                Albert Speer

Comment

• lol....one would think so, but you would disagree if you so my paycheck. on the otherhand, if you're sure that's what you want, move to texas and i can get you a job

Comment

• indeed, my life seems to be a constant search for employment just to struggle onward in the vain hopes that an english degree can set me up with a nice little apt. in Boston... :eek!:

I did an interview with this video rental place yesterday and it went REALLY well. I hope I get the job there! No offence, Kaak, but Texas is a bit of a commute...
                    Drake Tungsten
                    Albert Speer

Comment

• c'est la vie, you can't say i didn't offer!!!

Comment

• You ******* heathen. I've just seen your two button mouse!!!

Right, you are ejected from the Apple gang!!!!!

I hate to admit it, but I have a two-button mouse as well.

See that, Kaak? That's Salvador Dali... otherwise known as REAL art.

Maybe if you're on acid...
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• "Maybe if you're on acid... "

That HARDLY requires acid for appreciation...
                          Drake Tungsten
                          Albert Speer

Comment

• You're right. A little hit of the chronic would probably be enough to make it interesting.
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul Hanson
                              Hey, that's my outhouse! Why, you don't even have your own outhouse at all, do you? Do you?!

Sure he does, his is the basement unit.
                              He's got the Midas touch.
                              But he touched it too much!
                              Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov

Categorically not! Anyone who had seen QEFTSG would know that such horrific colors wouldn't be found in any true homo's pad.
                                True. Perhaps it's just that those colors remind me of the apartment of one of our gay friends. He has a penchant for the color orange at the moment...

Despite the impression that QEFTSG gives...not all gays have good taste.
                                ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                                ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Working...
                                X