Photograph your fetid hovel!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

My kitchen floor.
      Attached Files
      ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
      ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Dining room floor.
        Attached Files

Comment

Is your kitten trying to hide from a cold-blooded killer?

Comment

Erm....bump a thread that is on page 1

Asmodean
            Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Too ashamed to share pics of your hovel, Asmodean?

Or you just don't have a digi cam yet?

Comment

Sofa.
                Attached Files

Comment

Living room & view. (friend on floor)
                  Attached Files

Comment

Computer.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Cali

at that sig

BTW your hovel is infested with some kinda strange coloured rats. They seem to be in every picture. We had larger versions of them around my house so I set the coon-hounds on em. That did the trick.

EDIT - I'm not sure you could classify your digs as a 'hovel'
                      We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                      If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                      Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

My apartment certainly is not a hovel compared to Boshko's.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                          Is your kitten trying to hide from a cold-blooded killer?
                          That picture was taken when we first got them. They were probably a little spooked by the new surroundings.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                            Too ashamed to share pics of your hovel, Asmodean?

Or you just don't have a digi cam yet?
                            Actually my wife and I have spoken a gazillion times of getting a digi cam. We just never got around to it. Plus, when you've got a small child like we do, there's always something more important to get.

Asmodean

P.S. I just searched my harddrive. The only pics I've got is from my parents house. Which is a great deal larger than the place my wife and I have

Asmodean
                            Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

I see

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodean

Actually my wife and I have spoken a gazillion times of getting a digi cam. We just never got around to it. Plus, when you've got a small child like we do, there's always something more important to get.

Asmodean

P.S. I just searched my harddrive. The only pics I've got is from my parents house. Which is a great deal larger than the place my wife and I have

Asmodean
                                Well then, at least tell me what you think of my humble abode.

Comment

Working...
                                X