• Show
Clear All

Tamaran
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodean
      WTF is Russo Indian??
      I'd guess someone who was half Russian and half Indian...
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Litvak

O positive

Human
        "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Except for culture and religion, Israeliis are identical to other Middler-easterners in physical apperance. They are most similar to extreme NW Saudis and southern Jordanians genetically.

My ancestors came from Norway and Germany, but you can trace my ancestry back 100,000 years to Tanzania, as with all Homo sapiens

Comment

Boris got it right. And wins.
            Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

not quite so, Odin. Israelis generally look more like Lebanonese, Syrians, and to a smaller extent, palestinians. The real arabs, Jordanians, and Arabians look somewhat different.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

nm

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
                    not quite so, Odin. Israelis generally look more like Lebanonese, Syrians, and to a smaller extent, palestinians. The real arabs, Jordanians, and Arabians look somewhat different.
                    but of course both groups are diverse. There are ashkenazic Israelis (like other ashkenazic jews) with blonde or red hair. There are also Indian, Ethiopian, and Moroccan Jews who are black, or almost black. There are occasional very light Palestinians (crusader ancestry?), and ISTR that most of the arabs in Jericho looked black (descendants of african slaves?).

So the idea of treating either group as a "race" is kind of silly. As is the equation of race with skin color. Didnt we cover this all some time ago?
                    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

morrocan jews are hardly black. I've met many with red hair, or skin colour that it is close to the skin colour of people with red hair. Generally, the more I observe it, the more I find jews and Israelis similar. Of course, we're very far from being an ethnically homogenous nation, but we're hardly the only nation that way, even old-style "ethnic" nations.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
                        Wrong. Israelis generally look different. Because here are Eastern Jews, European jws, Ethiopian jws, USA jws etc.
                        money sqrt evil;
                        My literacy level are appalling.

Comment

White. Apparently with some jewish somewhere in the past but I don't know if that is bull**** or not.
                          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

White with brown hair and blue eyes. 1/2 Scottish, 1/4 English, and 1/4 French-Canadian.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Hey, where's Celtic, you racist?!!

Comment

where the hell are all my laateeeenoooosss at?

one friggin hispanic.

Comment

Working...
                                X