What race are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oerdin

But Niuger and Nigeria are refrences to the Niger river. Certainly not refrences to that other N-word.
    And you don't believe in the co-incidence that both the Niger river and the people of the N-word origins from Africa? Is Niger the aboriginal name of the river or something invented by white imperialists?
    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
      Odin, I would believe some of those on your list are rather language groups than genetical races (like Finns and Maygars)
      Some ethinic groups corespond with lagueges, some (like European groups) don't. An example is the Askabathian Native Americans, they came a few 1000 years later than the rest (which came before 15,000 years ago).

Oerdin, I read that Thais are genetically similar to Tibetans

Comment

"Hispanic" is no more a race than "American" is a race.
        If you don't like reality, change it! me
        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I'm an oppressive racist sexist European-descended American white male.

(There's two extremes on naming "race", you know?)
          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Half Orc.
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I strongly disapproves of threads like this.

One of the great things about the internet is one is judged on what one says rather than the colour of one's skin.
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                I strongly disapproves of threads like this.

One of the great things about the internet is one is judged on what one says rather than the colour of one's skin.
                why would you judge someone on the colour of their skin?

Comment

I think anyone who is interested in someone's colour is suspect for racism.
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

I want to make a pilgrimage to the motherland of Caucasia to see the Caucasians frolicking in their native land.
                    -30-

Comment

My melanin quotient is low. My race is human. My nationality British, place of residence Australia, forebears Irish/Norse. I burn easily, like laksas and pho, and swimming with dolphins.
                      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Human, Indian, french, welsh, toss in german and irish...

I AM CANADIAN
                        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                        Or do we?

Comment

Surely you must be either kidding or joshing.
                          -30-

Comment

Human checking in.
                            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Surely you must be dead, Mr. Feynman.
                              -30-

Comment

Originally posted by st_swithin
                                I want to make a pilgrimage to the motherland of Caucasia to see the Caucasians frolicking in their native land.
                                Go find LaRusso -- he might be able to help.
                                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
                                X