Tamaran
        me too

Comment

• We must be on the same wavelength.

hnu
          -30-

Comment

• I'm white.

1/4 Russian, 1/4 Polish, 3/8 English, 1/8 Filipino.
            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• I am Geek, you insensitive clods.
              Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

• Well tell us something we DON'T already know.
                -30-

Comment

• I don't see American Indian or Native American on your list. Many of the people in the America's, Hispanic or Gringo, have Indian roots. Some estimate that 40% of Americans have Indian heritage. Does that make the average American white or Indian?
                  http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• All I know is, when I went to Mexico City, the people there thought I was an aboriginal Mexican. Those people look more Asian than most of the Asians I know.
                    -30-

Comment

• Originally posted by Odin

Get this racist out of here.
                      Originally posted by Azazel
                      oh Caligastia is a racist, all right
                      Can you guys explain to me exactly what you are accusing me of when you say I'm a "racist"? Due to overuse this word has lost it's meaning. For someone to be a "racist" do they have to hate those from racial groups other than their own? If so, then I am not a racist.

Please give me your full definition of "racist".
                      ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                      ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

• Main Entry: rac·ism
                        Pronunciation: 'rA-"si-z&m also -"shi-
                        Function: noun
                        Date: 1936
                        1 : a belief that 'race' is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an "inherent superiority" of a particular race

2 : racial prejudice or discrimination
                        - rac·ist /-sist also -shist/ noun or adjective

NOBODY GETS OUT OF HERE ALIVE. THE ONE WHO DIES WITH THE MOST TOYS STILL DIES.
                        -30-

Comment

• Originally posted by Ned
                          I don't see American Indian or Native American on your list. Many of the people in the America's, Hispanic or Gringo, have Indian roots. Some estimate that 40% of Americans have Indian heritage. Does that make the average American white or Indian?
                          Look again. It's there.

Asmodean
                          Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

• Cali, we need no full definition because we all agree

Comment

• The only thing you seem to agree on is that "racist" is a handy, all-purpose insult. Pity it has no meaning.
                              ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                              ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

• Originally posted by Caligastia
                                The only thing you seem to agree on is that "racist" is a handy, all-purpose insult. Pity it has no meaning.
                                I consider a racist a person who believes that ethnic groups have different average intellegence and diferent typical personalities, both of which are false.

Comment

Working...
                                X