What race are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cerb, Oerdin

Give up trying to find (invent) a heritage and embrace your Mongrel Nation! ;O)

Comment

im a little bit of everything. (except black)
      :-p

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
        I would belive 99% of the Apolytoners are nerdy white couch potatoes who only see the sun when there is a server crash

What's a sun??

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun

What's a sun??

Didn't it chrash and burn when the IT bubble bursted?
          So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
          Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

3-legged man at an a55kicking contest.
            -30-

Comment

I would belive 99% of the Apolytoners are nerdy white couch potatoes who only see the sun when there is a server crash

Anyone who doesn't believe me, just check out the Picture Tread in the Community Forum...
              So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
              Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

I haven't put my picture there... didn't want to break up the nice trend they had going there...
                Monkey!!!

Comment

alien
                  meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

There is no such thing as race because ethinc groups transition into each other. Mongols and Turks are usually veiws as sperate races, but they are genetically similar. Here are my list of main ethnic groupings

San/Bushman
                    Pygmy
                    Bantu/West African
                    Ethiopian
                    North African
                    Semitic (Middle Eastern)
                    Indo-Aryan (Persian + Indian)
                    Bausqe
                    West European
                    North European
                    East European
                    Uralic (Finns + Magyars)
                    Caucusus Peoples (Armenia, Georgia, Azerbajian)
                    Dravidian
                    Sino-Tibetan (Chinese, Thai)
                    West Altic (Turkic)
                    East Altic ( Mongol, Korean, Japanese, Siberian native)
                    SE Asian (Vietnamese, Cambodian, etc.)
                    Austronesian (Hmong, Indonesian, Malygasy, Pacific Islander)
                    Astralian Aborigone/New Gueanian (sp?)
                    Inuit-Alut
                    Askabathian Native American (Navajo, Huron, Ojibwa, etc.)
                    Other Native American

Comment

Odin, I would believe some of those on your list are rather language groups than genetical races (like Finns and Maygars)

Comment

Odin, I would believe some of those on your list are rather language groups than genetical races (like Finns and Maygars)
                        Either way he's just copied them from a book trying to look clever

Comment

Hispanic does not necessarily = Mexican....

And even in that case there are almost undistinguishably White Hispanics (whether they are Mexicans or Argentine or Venezuelan, etc.), ditto for Black Hispanics and "Indian" (more like Native American, rather) Hispanics, with the obvious majority consisting of different degrees of "Mixed" Hispanics, usually called "Mestizos" (which is what many of you probably, and wrongly from a strictly academic point of view, understand for "Hispanic").

Therefore, "Hispanic" properly understood is more of a cultural group than any single "race".
                          DULCE BELLUM INEXPERTIS

Comment

Pseudo-on-topic, I will continue to use the N-word as long as there are countries calling themselves Nigeria, Niger and Montenegro...
                            But Niuger and Nigeria are refrences to the Niger river. Certainly not refrences to that other N-word.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Odin
                              Sino-Tibetan (Chinese, Thai)
                              When I was in Thailand they used to make fun of Han people from having a flat nose or as they said of my Chinese Friend "Chinese have no nose". Their facial features were really different. They were both Asian but I wouldn't lump them togeather more then that.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell
                                alien

You realize you ruined the plan that we had -- have you forgotten our World Domination Operation we plotted?

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                                X