Cheerleaders Gone Wild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheerleaders Gone Wild

Just when you thought the North Koreans proved themselves totally fascist weirdos, something comes around to show that North Korea is an even bigger insane assylum run by a vicious malcontent pygmie with poofon hair than you imagined. This would have given me the heebeegeebies to watch, I'm sure.

Fear of Kim's Wetness Stirs Up Cheerleaders
    by Keum Won-seob (capedm@chosun.com)

Another peculiar scene with the North Korean cheerleaders unfolded Thursday as they noticed, while riding back from an archery competition, welcome banners with the image of their leader Kim Jong Il in conditions they didn't like.

The women, after demanding that their buses stop, protested in anger and shed tears before taking four banners down and carrying them away.

The group of 150 cheerleaders, here as part of the North Korean delegation to the Universiade games in Daegu, first saw the banners at about 1:40 p.m., as the women were returning from an archery competition.

One banner had a picture of Kim Jong Il shaking hands with former South Korean President Kim Dae-jung at one end and a picture of the reunification flag at the other. In between was a message welcoming the North Korean athletes.

The women, who were in six separate buses, demanded that the vehicles stop. According to one bus driver, some even stepped on his right foot while trying to apply the brake themselves.

Then about 30-40 of them ran the 300-500 meters back to where the banners were. Protesting, they pointed out apparent horrors such as that a seal was stamped on Kim Jong Il's image, that the banners were hanging too low, that they were beside a scarecrow and that they had been left to the mercy of the rain and wind.

Several of the women, helping each other, managed to climb up a two-meter tree and pull down the four banners. They rolled them up, making sure to keep the images still visible, and carried them reverently back to the bus, while weeping out loud. About 10 of them also wrested a camera away from a South Korean reporter who was on the scene.

A South Korean police officer who saw the tail end of the spectacle said, "The North Korean supporters were wailing loudly as they got on the bus, like women who had just lost their husbands. People who were at the scene were saying that it was beyond their comprehension, and some even said it gave them the chills."
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

I get this every once in a while too..
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Damn, and the title has so much potential.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by rah
          Damn, and the title has so much potential.
          my thoughts exactly
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

What, does DanQ give mods a cookie for every thread they lock?
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Damnit, I was hoping for something racier, Dan!

****ing wierd.

-Arrian
              grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Damnit, I was hoping for something racier, Dan!
                Got you to look!

Ask Ming. Sex sells. But the promise of sex sells even more!
                I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Re: Cheerleaders Gone Wild

Originally posted by DanS
                  Just when you thought the North Koreans proved themselves totally fascist weirdos, something comes around to show that North Korea is an even bigger insane assylum run by a vicious malcontent pygmie with poofon hair than you imagined. This would have given me the heebeegeebies to watch, I'm sure.

You can just about count on a slander lawsuit by some pygmy over this little remark.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I keep telling you guys that these people are weird. The Kims are living gods. This ain't communism, it's god old fashioned Asiatic despotism.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                      I keep telling you guys that these people are weird. The Kims are living gods. This ain't communism, it's god old fashioned Asiatic despotism.

This is almost exactly the same kind of statement as

"Can't you just kinda ignore Fez?
                      It's not fair to our side that he supports us" - skywalker

Picking and choosing won't get it.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                        The Kims are living gods. This ain't communism, it's god old fashioned Asiatic despotism.
                        It's tough to tell the difference

And Yes DanS... the promise of sex sells even more
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I think they're all the same make and model?
                          Attached Files

Comment

Being brain washed from birth by a communist dictatorship will make you do strange things.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I once shelved a copy of one of the Great Leader's operas at y Uni. Library. seems they are the greatest pieces of music and drama EVER WRITEN!

hmmm, it looks like they feed their cheerleaders.
                              If you don't like reality, change it! me
                              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Working...
                              X