• Show
Clear All

don't mind him, I think he just shat himself
    CSPA

Comment

I don't The best antidote is laughter.
      badams

Comment

Maybe when Stefu comes around we can get to the bottom of this scoring fiasco.
        badams

Comment

This is absolutely ridiculous and I DEMAND a recount. Something is pregnant, and it's not Chad or the woman beside me. It's MY BOWELS

B O W E L S

Comment

fiasco?
            CSPA

Comment

I'm dramatizing a couple of people claiming they sent in answers that Stefu didn't put in his spread sheet. At least when I opened it, it only had 29 people's answers with the minor mistakes I've noted elsewhere.

Monolith posted a "sent" post in the game thread, Zylka did not, but doesn't mean he didn't send them in.
              Last edited by badams52; August 28, 2003, 18:17.
              badams

Comment

Wonderful deduction, Captain "screws the game up".

Comment

I guess they missed the deadline then
                  CSPA

Comment

my best time ever!!

joN MIOk,lkwe
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Yay! Only 4 away from the winning score!
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I still can't believe I am second

I guess it pays to say Zylka is the most PC poster of 'Poly
                        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

You're the bastard who voted ME most politically correct, aren't you?!?!

I can't believe I'm stuck next to the whitest, most average man in America.

Dude, this svcks. That's what I get for thinking Apolyton was human.

I give up. You win. I change my last vote to 'feet.'
                          -30-

Comment

24 obiwan18

Steady as she goes.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Oh dear, I won. Unlike last time, I'll do the questions myself instead of foisting the responsibility on someone else.
                              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

If I didn't get it by Wednesday 19:50 or so, +2 GMT, it was past the deadline. I kinda had to do so, considering that I'm moving out and my computer was packed up shortly afterwards. In other words, Zylka, Japher and Uncle Sparky were late. I apparently didn't get monolith's post, since it's not showing up among my PMs.
                                "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                                "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Working...
                                X