No announcement yet.

Oranization Now LEAST Needed Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know what half of those are, but... MADD? The only person around here that I would've expected to have a grudge against them is Faded Glory.
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
      Ku Klux Klan
      Vote tallied, Mr. SmartAss.
      "Organization once needed, but who's time has passed."
      One vote for KKK.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

And Sloww... give it a rest as well.
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Dude, Slowwhand, you better watch it. Ming's gonna watch this thread with an eagle eye.
          "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
          Drake Tungsten
          "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
          Albert Speer

Comment

PETA, ACLU, UN, and NOW rock. Whoo, freedom!

I voted for MADD because I find them extremely irritating. I don't drink and don't need to be told not to drink. They seem to try to get their commercials extra annoying.

I would have voted for DEA, but I didn't look up the acronym before it was too late.
            Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

Vote tallied, Mr. SmartAss.
              "Organization once needed, but who's time has passed."
              One vote for KKK.
              I rescind my mistakened vote.

My correct vote is PETA.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

NATO has completely outlived its usefulness. NATO's only use today is for the Eastern European countries to feel good, to feel they aren't under the Russian grasp anymore. It has otherwise no purpose
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I just voted, (drum roll, please) for the DEA.

MADD was just something to add a choice for the drunks of the world.

National Organization of Women could make a case for disbanding, but no votes for them so far.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Ya, NOW suks too... femi-nazi's!

See KH all these organization exist to supress the white male!
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

NATO: Let America tell you what to do

A redundant relic from the cold war
                      "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                      "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

NOW.

Honorable mention to Planned Parenthood.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                        X