No announcement yet.

This ought to piss off the lefties.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fox can do whatever they want... but carrying on like this they wont be taken seriously on an intellectual level, except by complete blithering idiots.

As long as liberalism remains the domain of the intelligentsia, I'm happy! :hypocriticalsenseofsuperiority:
    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

The supidity and one sidedness of the intelligensia is what spawned the backlash which allowed Fox to get it's oot hold.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
        The supidity and one sidedness of the intelligensia is what spawned the backlash which allowed Fox to get it's oot hold.
        You know, you're not exactly dispelling the belief that the majority of conservatives are idiots here...

Comment

You are not exactly disproving my belief that you are an idiot by accusing me of being a conservative.

(Ask around and people will tell you I'm not a concervative. Just joking about the idiot thing.)

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
            Whatever gets you through the night.
            Just a little entertainment...
            “Now we declare… that the law-making power or the first and real effective source of law is the people or the body of citizens or the prevailing part of the people according to its election or its will expressed in general convention by vote, commanding or deciding that something be done or omitted in regard to human civil acts under penalty or temporal punishment….” (Marsilius of Padua, „Defensor Pacis“, AD 1324)

Comment

yep. sometimes very little.
              When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Yeh, I suppose people get intimidated by greater use of logic, rationality, and views that defy the immediately obvious to those who subscribe to limited world views, subjective assumptions and absolutist fantasies of their own superiority and greatness!
                "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison

Comment

Originally posted by elijah
                  Yeh, I suppose people get intimidated by greater use of logic, rationality, and views that defy the immediately obvious to those who subscribe to limited world views, subjective assumptions and absolutist fantasies of their own superiority and greatness!
                  Elijah, get off of your high horse and admite that the "itelligensia" as made some astondingly stupid, bigoted, and biased calls. Maybe if they wouldn't keep sticking there thumbs in peoples' eyes and playing off class consciousness then we wouldn't be suffering from Fox News right now. Does that fly past your "limited world view", "subjective assumptions", and fantasies of your own superiority?

Comment

Theyre not fantasies!!!!

Sticking their thumbs in people's eyes? Playing off class consciousness? What on earth are you talking about? Besides, the intelligentsia are disperate at best, you cannot hold one stereotype to be true for all!

Nonetheless, we would not be suffering from fox news if we hadnt kept rationality, reasonability, logic and the big picture, in the face of the emotional patriotic reactions and world views thus one expects from the intellectually deficient after 9/11.

Comment

Its not a high horse, I'm taller than you!!

Comment

Gosh, Rupert Murdoch made some more money. No doubt done in the same classy way his rags report the news in Australia and Great Britain- by appealing to the lowest common denominator.

Want t!ts with your news? Or perhaps, like me, you prefer your information mammary and hypocrisy free.

Nobody ever lost money underestimating people's stupidity and gullibility- certainly not in the U.S.A. .....
                        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

i like tits with my news!

and btw, is 'reasonability' a word?
                          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

If its not, it bloody well is now!

it is

Comment

As if every other source of news isn't full of bias and it's own agenda....FOX is only singled out because it isn't pro-liberal.

Comment

Fox is singled out because it is ridiculous!! Its like the American version of Al Jazeera!

Agreed, other stations have their own agenda, but thats like comparing todays Labour and Conservative parties, and then the Nazis!! (It feels so nice to compare Fox news to the Nazi party).

Comment

Working...
                                X