No announcement yet.

JohnT in Atlanta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Page 3? You must have lower than 40 posts per page.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

plus zero

Comment

I have the 'default' crap... why is the default so damned small?
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I have the 'default' crap... why is the default so damned small?
          Probably so newbies don't drain bandwidth.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

We should really have a better server, man.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Thanks for bumping my thread with your threadjack.

Comment

I'll be around. uchicago doesn't start until late september, anyway. PM me if you want to meet up and what not.

damn, i haven't seen victor in a while. maybe i should pop over to gatech to say hi and drag him with us.

since i don't have a car, i rely on marta to get around. sucks, don't it?

anyway, i can meet up with you guys near dragoncon, since i work in the downtown area.
                B♭3

Comment

Do you need a ride? I wouldn't mind getting you if so - I know Atlanta quite well and have no problem with sitting an hour in a car to go 25 miles.

I'll have the baby with me so you can be assured you'll be entertained. I'll put you in the back so you can entertain her and keep her quiet while Dad is listening to the Kimmer.

Comment

During DragonCon I am at DragonCon, nowhere else, except for maybe for the purpose of eating.
                    "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                    -Joan Robinson

Comment

Victor = dork .

We three can meat in front of the hotel of Dragoncon. Maybe go out somewhere in downtown or something? I mean that would seem to be more convenient for all involved. So then only I'd have to go some distance, but that's ok, MARTA's ok for that .

Comment

victor is a dork, but he's a funny dork. mm. i shoulda bought dragoncon tickets earlier.

oh, and it's not called dragoncon anymore, is it? not since that guy got busted for something bad.

in anycase, there are lots of things to go to downtown. sorta.
                        B♭3

Comment

hm. as for a ride, sure, but again, it depends on where we're going.
                          B♭3

Comment

The best place to get Dragon Con tickets now is probably Ticketmaster. They're still only $70 including all their random fees, I think.
                            "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                            -Joan Robinson

Comment

[Damn] Yankee ruinin' th' south for all the rednecks

Originally posted by JohnT
                              Stray - can you change shifts with somebody? …

We are probably going to head on out Monday 'round noon.
                              Doubtful. I just monkeyed my schedule to wrangle 4 days off in a row to go camping in the cool of the mountains with friends from college. A second request for special consideration in one month is unlikely to be fulfilled, and I'd rather not rock the boat.
                              Where do you live that is 2.5 hours away? …

Wimp. What sort of Georgian are you?
                              Incorrect assumption—Georgian neither by birth nor by location. I am living in SC across the river from Augusta.
                              (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                              (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                              (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Hmmm... Friday, Saturday, Sunday. What's the consensus, boys?

Comment

Working...
                                X