Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How often do other people in other cultures bathe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thai people take a shower twice a day at least. Body oder is unheard of except from foreigners. When I am there I take a shower in the morning and sometimes cheat in the evenings. Maybe I am one of the foreigners who stink??

Comment

I like to shower in the morning, it alleviates stiffness and helps me to wake up.

Quite a few of my patients don't believe in bathing or showering, sometimes I get physically sick at work. Despite this I continue to serve them. I must be some kind of a saint. Can a protestant be beatified?
      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Kman, you are clearly making copy cat threads, this is the second time like in a week!

In the morning, and if I need one later on.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

what are you talking about? there was already a thread on this? i suck. i just need to leave the forums for awhile... im getting really irratible
          "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
          - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
          Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Nah, actually it was just about showering, and how people here shower. You were talking about different cultures, so it's not really the same thing .

Oh, and you can't go away. You just have to be here more, so you know what topics have been recently discovered .
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I shower every day.

You guys should see what we do to guys in the navy who don't shower and stink like hell

Comment

do you fill pillow cases with bars of soap and beat them mercilesly?
                Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

I honestly do not understand why someone who has access to a shower WOULDN'T take one.

What is it, does it make their skin hurt or something?
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

well I think some guys in the navy just were uncomfortable showing themselves in front of other men. They were probably gay

Comment

i woud take showers in the morning, except that i can never get out of bed early enough in the morning... im way too sleep deprived.

Comment

I honestly do not understand why someone who has access to a shower WOULDN'T take one.

What is it, does it make their skin hurt or something?
                        I can't think of why anyone would want to shower. Dumping cold water on you first thing in the morning? Not unless I'm going out in public, and I don't have time for a bath.

Baths on the otherhand...
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                        X