No announcement yet.

Confess! Who here drives an SUV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya never know what ya might run into in Manhattan... weren't there a bunch of fiberglass cows roaming the streets a couple years ago?
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• There's talk of banning bull/roo- bars here. The problem is if there's an accident with another car, the vehicle fitted with the iron grill can do a lot of damage to the other car, even kill people. It stops your car from crumpling on impact like it's supposed to. That isn't good for other road users.
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• They are banned here, partly for that reason, and what they do to people if you run someone over. I mean it's designed to protect the car from hitting a cow/roo and it really f***s up people.
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

• Well, the thing I drive is hardly an SUV...

It's a 1985 MAZDA 626 LX 2.0

It's a bumpy ride and it doesn't even come close to turning on a dime, but it's cheap to own and it just keeps on running.

By the way, her name is Bessie.
          "Politics is to say you are going to do one thing while you're actually planning to do someting else - and then you do neither."
          -- Saddam Hussein

Comment

• Ya those ugly arse Mazda's never die :P. They keep drivin (the older ones anyway before ford broke them up)

Dont kid yourself. MIATA may look girly, but mods can be done. And the thing is just FUN to ride :P

Comment

• Where I am they're legal, but people call them "ramming bars" cause there are no roo's or bulls in New Jersey.
              Visit First Cultural Industries
              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Working...
              X