Confess! Who here drives an SUV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confess! Who here drives an SUV?

And what is your justification for it? Ego is OK as long as you explain.
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

ugly

but I do drive a pickup truck

P.S. It is a 4 X 4, but I actually do take it off-road out of the city.

Comment

nothing's wrong with SUVs if you got a reason to drive them... they are very strong vehicles... now suburban soccer moms who drive them is just plain a waste of the SUVs potential... if these cars could talk, they'd be crying all the time

i do wonder about why so many people here in philly drive around in range rovers and hummers though...
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

and in the past two years, ATVs have become real popular for boys around my age... none of them have yet to explain why they own such vehicles when they live in the city... they spend all their time driving around, racing, and doing stunts on residential streets, often at night.
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I drive a 2003 Highlander Limited in the winter (parents' car, of course).

We got it because we like the ground clearance because of the snow, the four-wheel drive and vehicle skid control and anti-lock brakes for ice/snow driving, and it's a very reliable vehicle.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I myself drive a Ford Escape, while members of my family own a Ford Expedition and Explorer. We actually use them to carry cargo, besides the 4 or 5 passengers, as well as towing.

People who drive around in Excursions for the "social status" are ignorant and wasteful. This is coming from a right wing nut conservative, too!

Comment

You guys urgently need the same gas prices as in europe..
              -

I ride a bike
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

you should see how many excursions and hummers we have in my city

Comment

Are SUVs uniquely North American? They don't seem to be that common elsewhere, and when they do appear they are off-roading.

Don't panic, the Susie Q is not yet street legal.
                  Visit First Cultural Industries
                  There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                  Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Are SUVs uniquely North American?

They pretty much are. Like I said, it's a gas..gas..gassss
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

I got 2 SUV
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Yeah, but what size...I mean, my nephew has 4

Comment

well, AH... thats understandable... you need them to drive around to the other side of your mansion...

Comment

I drive a bike. 21 speeds!
                            "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                            Drake Tungsten
                            "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                            Albert Speer

Comment

Confess? You make it sound like a bad thing.
                              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
                              X