11 WEEKS AFTER CONCEPTION

-HEART IS BEATING (SINCE 18-25 DAYS)
    -BRAIN WAVES HAVE BEEN RECORDED AT 40 DAYS
    -THE BABY SQUINTS, SWALLOWS, AND CAN MAKE A FIST
    -THE BABY HAS FINGERPRINTS AND CAN KICK
    -THE BABY IS SENSITIVE TO HEAT, TOUCH, LIGHT AND NOISE
    -THE BABY SUCKS HIS OR HER THUMB
    -ALL BODY SYSTEMS ARE WORKING

THE BABY WEIGHS ABOUT 1 OUNCE AND IS 2 1/2 TO 3 INCHES LONG THE BABY COULD FIT COMFORTABLY IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND

So - I'd like to hear just how any of you might refute the fact that a 3 month old fetus (at the LEAST!) IS a human being - supported clearly by this evidence

A side of Zylka I hadn't seen before.

As for the actual concept, could you provide us with a source? It'd really be helpful.
    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

But can the baby solve complex multivariable calculus equations?

I THINK NOT

Comment

The government is capable of creating a machine is capable of creating a machine that does the exact same things.

BTW: I do believe humans are humans at 3 months.
        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

But can the baby solve complex multivariable calculus equations?

I THINK NOT

HAHAHAHA

...and those facts, are relatively common medical knowledge, I grabbed them specifically from a rather gory anti abortion site a while ago that I can't share, but will look for like sources.

In any case - the pro abortionist will first say "let's see a source for those facts", and then when given - will argue: "OH, well none of that stuff matters in defining life, anyway!"

OH I SEE! SO I GUESS AS LONG AS WE SHOVE A SERRATED ROD THROUGH IT'S SPINE BEFORE IT SEES LIGHT, WE'RE IN THE CLEAR!

Comment

Zylka, I'm ashamed of you. You should know better than that--I admit when I'm beat.

But where is the source, actually?

Oh, and yes, babies are humans at 3 months.

Comment

No, I'm not accusing you Mitchi - just pointing out the obvious and inane response of our pro-choice friends. I can't source it, Mods will have my ass. Last time I sourced a gross site, of rating camel toes - I was banned on the spot

Comment

Fugly has an excellent Victims thingamadoodad where they tell an abortionist that they abortioned a 4 year old baby. A great read lol

Comment

I will PM you the source

Hey Ixnie! Want to keep me up to date on upcoming SA goldmine themes? I have a fairly universal photoshop project that I want to submit when the time is right, to see how it goes before I join the forums

Comment

I say abortion should only be allowed if the mother is endangered or the baby would live a horrible horrible life.
                    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Re: Indisputable Abortion FACTS:

Originally posted by Zylka
                      11 WEEKS AFTER CONCEPTION

-HEART IS BEATING (SINCE 18-25 DAYS)
                      -BRAIN WAVES HAVE BEEN RECORDED AT 40 DAYS
                      -THE BABY SQUINTS, SWALLOWS, AND CAN MAKE A FIST
                      -THE BABY HAS FINGERPRINTS AND CAN KICK
                      -THE BABY IS SENSITIVE TO HEAT, TOUCH, LIGHT AND NOISE
                      -THE BABY SUCKS HIS OR HER THUMB
                      -ALL BODY SYSTEMS ARE WORKING

THE BABY WEIGHS ABOUT 1 OUNCE AND IS 2 1/2 TO 3 INCHES LONG THE BABY COULD FIT COMFORTABLY IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND

So - I'd like to hear just how any of you might refute the fact that a 3 month old fetus (at the LEAST!) IS a human being - supported clearly by this evidence
                      Easy, all you've done is demonstrated that the baby is on the level of most types of animal life. You haven't demostrated that the baby has the same traits as actually born humans such as their sophisticated thought processes.

Comment

I see. And when another human being fails to display this as well [ie.) the severely handicapped/ mentally retarded] - we lance them because society and/or the mother have no need for them?

Gee, I don't want to name names... but you know what kind of historical party advocated this approach?

Comment

Oh look! All that post car accident quadrapolegic does in his fancy wheelchair is drool and moan. He doesn't even have the same traits as normal humans, such as their sophisticated thought processes - I mean the guy doesn't even know when to eat or deficate anymore, how could he know anything else!

Well, the state does not want this burdne. I guess we'll have to KILL HIM because he only displays the same functions of life as a severely retarded dog! THAT'S A GREAT IDEA

Comment

Originally posted by Zylka
                            I see. And when another human being fails to display this as well [ie.) the severely handicapped/ mentally retarded] - we lance them because society and/or the mother have no need for them?

Gee, I don't want to name names... but you know what kind of historical party advocated this approach?
                            I believe even retards have higher mental processes than babies during the period you have mentioned. More significantly I believe that individuals should arbitrarily get most of the rights of other people once they are born, this makes things straightforward. Note, people with severe mental disabilties generally have custodians even after they turn 18.

Comment

Then reply to the post above, budy. Good luck

Comment

Working...
                              X