Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I live to 100, may I never see something like this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't you have better things to do with your time?
    Well, than I apologise for the troll.

I've edited the earlier post.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

jesus..thats freaking CRAZY

I printed the article and showed it to some people in my office

Comment

It is freaking ABSURD

As a woman, you should be ashamed

Comment

Im not ashamed of it...shoot..Im not the one picking up my afterbirth in mid stride. LMAO

that is SICCCK yo

Comment

Originally posted by FemmeAdonis

that is SICCCK yo
            I want you to have my babies in a train

Comment

I want to have your abortion!
              -30-

Comment

Oh good Lord that's a new one

Comment

Originally posted by st_swithin
                  I want to have your abortion!
                  Somebody's been watching the special edition DVD of Fight Club, I see.
                  If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Boris Godunov: quote/If I live to 100, may I never see something like this.

Don't worry, you probably won't do either.
                    -30-

Comment

Except that a birth is quite gross, I fail to see what's shocking you that much Boris (I admit this woman was crazy to let her newborn fall and slip on the floor, but I doubt that's your beef with her).

To me, this whole deal is similar as to someone vomiting in the train: something gross but perfectly natural, that happens.
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

LOL, this reminds me of the Catholic family on Monty Python's 'The Meaning Of Life'
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

My wife is of the opinion that this is another Urban Legend. Gentlemen, you must help me vanquish her delusions!

Comment

Get her pregnant again and force her to give birth in the train.
                            That'll teach her
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

To me, this whole deal is similar as to someone vomiting in the train: something gross but perfectly natural, that happens.
                              you're joking right?

child birth, YES..is natural..

butting giving birth standing up in a train..letting the baby plop and slide, barely noticing...dropping all your goop on the floor, all nonchalant...and just saying "sorry for the mess" ,,,THATS not natural

throwing up is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay different then giving birth....

I mean...I dunno..

if this is true its craaaaaaaaazzzyyy

Comment

When my sister was born we buried her placenta under the rose bush in the yard, and the roses were beautiful, just like her. I think the woman was weird, but I don't see what's so gross about it. Messy, yes.
                                If playground rules don't apply, this is anarchy! -Kelso

Comment

Working...
                                X