Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay admit it, who was in the boy scouts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i never saw the point of all that boy scout stuff....if i wanted to go camping somewhere I would go with people i knew i liked....and what is it with those uniforms and carves they always wear?
    Bunnies!
    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

I was in the Cubs and the Scouts, at a pretty rough school so we didn't bother with most of the religious stuff, or a lot of the uniform just had to wear the jumper/shirt and whatever else we wanted, jeans and trainers basically. Mostly played games where we ran around loads. The camps were always a great laugh. That was where I learnt to read maps well enough to predict where the leaders would come and check up on us when we were out on our walks which meant we could take good short cuts. Which was great later when I was doing the Duke of Edinburgh's award, helped us earn the reputation of the fastest walking group ever.

It was always fun being the scruffiest, most out of control, but having the most fun pack on those big area scout parades.
      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

I have no idea what boy scouts, cub scouts and brownies are, however I was in thé scouts (there is only one here...) for five years.
        Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
        Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

If any of the gays here weren't in the scouts then all I have to say is..

bwhahahahahaaha!

Everyone knows that, despite their supposed ban on gays, the scouts are one of the biggest fronts for homosexuality in our society.
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

don`t for get all boy school
            Bunnies!
            Welcome to the DBTSverse!
            God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
            'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
              If any of the gays here weren't in the scouts then all I have to say is..

bwhahahahahaaha!

Everyone knows that, despite their supposed ban on gays, the scouts are one of the biggest fronts for homosexuality in our society.
              yeah I am sure they are...
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Fez

yeah I am sure they are...
                Yes, you'd be surprised at how many gays lost their virginity at scouts.
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Hahaha... you are so funny Agathon. Who gave you such a humor? Fidel Castro?
                  For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

I seem to notice a reluctance on your part to show your boy scout experience.

C'mon Agathon, how many years did you serve?
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by obiwan18

I seem to notice a reluctance on your part to show your boy scout experience.

He probably enjoyed it too....

Comment

Interesting question/smilie combination...

As for me, I never went anywhere near scouts. Eeek.
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Well, as far as I know, there was no homosexuality in my troop; but several gay people I've talked to praised the scouts as a source of sexual opportunity.

Anyway, I was a lousy scout. When they asked me to pledge to God and to the Queen I replied, "I can't. God doesn't exist, and my Dad says the Queen is a parasite".
                          Only feebs vote.

Comment

but several gay people I've talked to praised the scouts as a source of sexual opportunity.
                            That were the case i would of joined... only kidding...

Comment

Actually, on a related topic. When I was 17 my friends and I "liberated" some girl guides from a local jamboree, took them back to a friend's flat and had our evil way with them.

(yes, they were sixteen, so it was perfectly legal.)
                              Only feebs vote.

Comment

I left the scouts before I was interested in sex. Too young.
                                Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                                We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                                X