No announcement yet.

Asher, you have any information on G5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And yeah, Prescott/Pentium 5 is going to completely the G5.

And they'll be out around the same time.

God bless Apple...
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
      I think Drake was joking, Fez.
      I need a humor.. mine sucks...
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

My link proves that is bull****.

You provide nothing!
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten

You provide nothing!
          Hey, hey,, I admitted my humor sucks... don't push your luck..
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

You provide nothing!
            And yet you want to destroy Fezzies sense of humour...you criminal!
            Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar

What sense of humor?

Anyways back to the topic, yeah the G5 is going to get its butt kicked when it comes out. I feel bad for the sorry bugger that falls for their highly deceptive advertisment campaign. Has the government open an investigation into that?

Comment

since this is degenerating I wna complain that my dad's office has to get new computers. even though they have absolutely no use for the added performance. but the mounting incompatability that bill keeps shoving on them gives them no choice.

I luv bill

Comment

KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

The Other Side of the Story

Thanks for the link, Fezzie.

Greg Joswiak, vice president of hardware product marketing at Apple, in a phone interview today, defended Apple's performance claims for its upcoming Power Mac G5, after they came under fire in the wake of yesterday's announcement. Read on for the details....
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Re: The Other Side of the Story

Thanks for the link, Fezzie.

http://apple.slashdot.org/apple/03/0...id=126&tid=181
                      Yeah the credible source to turn to... I am sure this man's assurances is gonna prevent the pitfall of the G5.. not.

Comment

Why don't you think slashdot is a credible source?

For the record, I'm not endorsing the views presented in that article. I'm just trying to provide an alternative to the blustering pronouncements Asher flings at us all on a regular basis.
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Why don't you think slashdot is a credible source?

For the record, I'm not endorsing the views presented in that article. I'm just trying to provide an alternative to the blustering pronouncements Asher flings at us all on a regular basis.
                          I like Asher's blustering pronouncements.

Comment

In one year the G5 will be @ 3 ghz (atleast that is what Steve Jobs said), and remember that the fastest of the G5 powermacs uses dual G5s.
                            Try my Lord of the Rings MAP out: Lands of Middle Earth v2 NEWS: Now It's a flat map, optimized for Conquests

The new iPod nano: nano

Comment

Originally posted by Hagbart
                              In one year the G5 will be @ 3 ghz (atleast that is what Steve Jobs said), and remember that the fastest of the G5 powermacs uses dual G5s.
                              But ask yourself this, where will Intel and AMD be at in one year? 5 or 6GHz or something..

Comment

The biggest question about the G5 is how much its 64-bit architecture will speed up software designed to use it. These specs don't really take that into account and we won't really know until Panther comes out.
                                KH FOR OWNER!
                                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X