No announcement yet.

I HATE vegitarians who are vegitarians because of the animals well being

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's possible but I've actually done a blind tasting when I was working in the meat & dairy department of a supermarket.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

They're separate departments Mike.
      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Thanks for telling me about the place where I worked. You obviously know better than me.

At Safeway Reading in 1994, the meat and dairy department was one group of employees run by one department manager, and used one chiller out back. Although I mainly worked on the dairy I did have to do some stuff on the meat. We also did salads and ready meals.
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

Why did you do a blind tasting? Did the chicken meat look different?
          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

It's an expression indicating you don't know which is which beforehand. It does look kind of different though.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

Was the meat from the same part of each chicken?
              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Yes.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

How do you know if it was a blind tasting?
                  www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Got to see the people making them. Only had to close my eyes for when I was tasting, not when others were, different bits of chickens have different textures anyway.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

Got to see the people making them. Only had to close my eyes for when I was tasting, not when others were, different bits of chickens have different textures anyway.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

Different textures..different taste. I suggest you were duped.
                        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Round and round in circles. You did suggest that and I just explained why I wasn't.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

So how does better food and a bit of room contribute to the difference in taste?
                            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

The room is because they can exercise and regularly used muscle tastes nicer (dunno why). The food thing is more obvious, the food you put in is literally turned into the meat of the chicken so if you put crap in you get crap out.
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

Anyway, it doesn't matter...
                                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                                X