No announcement yet.

Magic to the Masses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

? I have no idea what that is. Yes, not only am I rather ignorant on religion, but I'm even more ignorant when it comes to pop culture.
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

I have absolutely no idea what's going on in the last pics.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Same here, Az.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

s'cool tho

Comment

It's got sort of an episode 25 and 26 of NGE thing going on there...
            "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
            Drake Tungsten
            "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
            Albert Speer

Comment

page 17, second to last page
              Attached Files
              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Last Page, though stick around, the full-color cover's coming tomorrow.
                Attached Files

Comment

I think Jack knew exactly what he had.
                  -30-

Comment

and now the cover!
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Where does the story take place? I feel Kansas, but that might just be the yellow brick toad talking. Also, the red shoes...
                      -30-

Comment

• The setting is fictitious and blends a lot of styles. But it may be interesting to point out that the central tower in Laka's city on Page 7 is based on the UC Berkeley Campanile while the king's floating palace on Page 8 has a building that looks like the Stanfurd clock tower.

Comment

• Aha, some 'ivory tower' references then? I like it...
                          "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                          Drake Tungsten
                          "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                          Albert Speer

Comment

• That was a cool story. Nothing like blowing up the capitalist pigs
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• I've actually written and still am writing a whole slew of folktales... I'll get around to polishing up a couple more and posting them.

Comment

• What's the moral of the story then?

Comment

Working...
                                X