X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

page 11
    Attached Files
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Wow, she has turned into a megalomaniac ******* quite quickly. Is it a remake of "Animal farm" with magicians ?
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

And this, boys and girls, is why magic isn't given to the masses .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

LOL yah

Comment

This is cool. I want more.
            The breakfast of champions is the opposition.

"A japaneze warrior once destroyed one of my modern armours.i nuked the warrior" -- philippe666

Comment

good stuff. anyway, **** this.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

page 12
                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

er, here it is, page 12
                  Attached Files

Comment

when Laka is gone...poly will rule the world! WHAHAHAHAHA .....or i will just shut up
                    Bunnies!
                    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

page 13
                      Attached Files

Comment

page 14
                        Attached Files

Comment

page 15

oh yeah, forgot to mention this earlier, but story is 18 pages long, not 20.
                          Attached Files

Comment

I don't know, she doesn't look like a particularly zealous prophet...

Maybe she'd rather just be a postman after the Apocolypse goes down.
                            -30-

Comment

page 16
                              Attached Files

Comment

Isn't that the thingy that Jack Teller tries to steal in "The Score" before getting spanked by DeNiro?
                                -30-

Comment

Working...
                                X