Magic to the Masses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic to the Masses

New comic by me, 20 pages in all, one page per day. Enjoy! Lots of gratuitous background scenery since I'm an architecture student.
    Attached Files
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Where's the funny?

Comment

On it's way.
      "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

BRING ME THAT HORIZON, ME HEARTIES!!

ARRRR!!

Savvy?
        -30-

Comment

It may be one of those serial serious comics, Gibsie .

Nice artwork though .
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I agree, very nice artwork.

Comment

PinkTulipsFreeChina, it's you! This is LPetr.
              Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

page #2
                Attached Files
                Visit First Cultural Industries
                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Oh, I get it now. Those people have 'learning difficulties'.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Comment

It's been great so far. Everyone that doesn't like it can stuff it.
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

If this is a serial comic, how soon can we except deep, terrible secrets from the characters' past, huge arcane plots that don't make sense, and endless goddamn crossovers with other webcomics?

All those things that make a serial webcomic great! suck!
                      "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                      "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Well this is a huge arcane plot which is making a little bit of sense .

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Oh my God this sucks so bad my head hurts.
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

i would be more intrigued if you used comic sans MS for the font

Comment

You've got great drawing skills.

I'm just not really into magic-ey comics is all. I moreso like comics with lots of humour.
                              meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Working...
                              X