No announcement yet.

Magic to the Masses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Names were chosen on their ability to be pronouncible the same in a Chinese translation as in English. Being ignorant on the matter, I hadn't anticipated this kind of coincidence, which is going to be corrected. Thanks for pointing it out.
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

@Vesayen.

Cool stuff so far.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Go LAKA!!!!
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Name has been changed in updated version, though not for the sake of Vesayen. I would rather not have that overt of a religious connotation.
          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

personally, they could've made it moses, and I wouldn't care.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Am I the only one reminded of Chick comics?

Comment

urgh.NSFW

Comment

page 6
                  Attached Files

Comment

Yay! Go Laka!
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

YAY LAKA !
                      Overthrow the capitalist pigs !
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

No, no... Spiffor, you see, Laka IS a capitalist .
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Uh...well...I suspect Gandalf could kick both of their candy asses.
                          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Yeah! GANDALF RULES!

Lemas!
                            -30-

Comment

page 7
                              Attached Files

Comment

wow...the undead are walking...cool...someone playing AD&D again?
                                Bunnies!
                                Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                                God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                                'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Working...
                                X