No announcement yet.

Best Method for Approaching Women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about something that shows imagination and that she hasn't heard 50 times before?
    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin
      How about "Hi, my name is..."
      Nah that wouldn't work, she would just think your retarded. you'd have to say, for example "Hi, my name is Oerdin"
      Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

• I recommend lighthearted flirting, never crude, and very innocent until you see signs she is flirting back. Don't be pushing sexual innuendo too much until she responds. If the conversation became more overtly sexual, it would always be in a joking manner-- at any time the woman can back down ( by changing topics) without offense on either side.

I don't believe in gimmicks or lines or being crude. Simply talk normally and unless you are clueless, you will figure out if she is interested. Notice her body language and really LISTEN to what she is saying and you should do ok.

NO approach will work if

1. She already thinks you are weird, a creep or ugly
        2. She is already commited to someone else

But for most women, they WANT to give you a chance. I was shocked to realize how many fun and attractive women don't date much because most guys are scared to ask and they definitely won't ask out a guy.

So I'll keep it simple

1. Approach any woman of interest to you
        2. Start a conversation relevant to the person/location/situation-- get her talking about herself
        3. Do NOT use a cheesy line or talk much about yourself
        4. Have a simple goal-- You want to continue the conversation another time-- If she gives her number to let you do so, congratulations . . . youn have a date
        5. Succeed or FAIL-- repeat as necessary
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• From the famous counselor Shania Twain: "If you wanna touch her, ask!"
          "Never trust a man who puts your profit before his own profit." - Grand Nagus Zek, Star Trek Deep Space Nine, episode 11
          "A communist is someone who has read Marx and Lenin. An anticommunist is someone who has understood Marx and Lenin." - Ronald Reagan (1911-2004)

Comment

• Nah that wouldn't work, she would just think your retarded. you'd have to say, for example "Hi, my name is Oerdin"
            no offense Oerdin, but it was funny...
            Monkey!!!

Comment

• They have copious quantities of chloroform in the lab I am currently in, so I will have to use it as a method of 'approaching women' at some point
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• i always have my lucky charms with me....

one that always works for me...make constant eye contact but you be the one that breaks the contact....do that several times and she is ready to talk to you because she things you arent a simple catch for her...
                Bunnies!
                Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

• Best method for approaching women, if you're a typical Apolytoner, is one where it's dark and they can't see you. Not necessarily to pull a Provost Harrison-esque technique... just so they don't see your full beauty.

Comment

• ...that or rohypnol
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• You've come out with that line several times PH and it's not funny at all.

Best method for approaching women? Practice!
                      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• Originally posted by Boddington's
                        You've come out with that line several times PH and it's not funny at all.

Best method for approaching women? Practice!

I agree with Boddington's

My mind was screaming " it can't be " as I typed the above line ( perhaps because I disagree so vehemently with much of what he posts) but practice is key. Many guys seem to fear rejection so much that they never even approach a girl they like. So don't worru about the method of approach so much and just approach someone. While you were contemplating the best methods of picking her up, a decidedly average guy with some guts just asked her and she left with him.
                        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Although this may sound very old fashion, being introduced by mutual friends or family may actually be the best.

In a similar vein, engaging in small talk at a party held by a friend or family is probably the best. If things go well, ask her out for a cup of coffee or lunch.

Both of these approaches may work better than a random encounter because they introduce a filter: Both you and the woman probably have the same social background given that you are meeting through mutual friends or family. This is important if you really want to have a long term relationship.
                          http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• Ned: That is good and all if you want a relationship, but what about a meaningful one night stand?
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

• Humor is alway the way to a women's

The rest will take of itself.
                              "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

Working...
                              X