Apolyton Sports Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton Sports Bar

There's lots of things going on in the sports world and this is the place to talk about them. Talk amongst yourselves. I'll give you a topic.

Malone joins Lakers

The Glove, the Mailman, the Rapist and Big Aristotle all on the same team? Can they be stopped? Are they the best team ever assembled? What do you guys think?
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

And if basketball isn't your thing, you can always discuss Sausagegate!
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Professional sports
      Supporting professional sports

Comment

Poncy Finns
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Sports =
          Red Sox =
          Yankees =
          If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Yankees =

Frustrated Poet =
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Alessandro Pettachi won his fourth stage out of six today in the Tour de France. Unfortunately, he's still in 81st place overall. If only the man had a team.

The real Tour starts tomorrow as the race moves into the Alps. Three days in the mountains should give Armstrong a chance to pull away.
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

About basketball, Jason Kidd and Alanzo Mourning have just joined the NJ Nets.

In baseball, Mark Prior was involved in a collision today, but seemed to be ok. He was holding his shoulder a bit though.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

About basketball, Jason Kidd and Alanzo Mourning have just joined the NJ Nets.

Really? There goes Kidd's chances of winning a title. The East isn't going to be competitive with the West for a long time to come.
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

San Diego vs Miami in AFC playoff final.
                    Who in the NFC?
                    Maybe, Green Bay and Atlanta ?
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I think it's really really funny that David Beckham is now working for the Spaniards

Comment

I think it's really really funny that David Beckham is now working for the Spaniards

My friend and I were trying to figure out where (or even if) he would start for Real next season. Any thoughts?
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Really? There goes Kidd's chances of winning a title. The East isn't going to be competitive with the West for a long time to come.

It would have been harder to win in the West. Think about it, a lot of the time you can have an upset in a 7 game series. The Nets have only one competition in the East, the Pistons, the Pacers aren't close. Which means if they get to the Finals, they have a good chance at upset if they match up well. In the West, you have to get by 4 great teams.

Also remember they took San Antonio to SIX games with Kenyon Martin playing horrible basketball. I mean do they have to take them to 7 to be considered 'competitive'? Please.

I think he made a very smart decision.
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten

My friend and I were trying to figure out where (or even if) he would start for Real next season. Any thoughts?
                            No idea to be honest.

Comment

Sausagegate!

All 'Italian Sausage' really wants is infamous bat

I'm glad the girl in the Italian Sausage costume is taking this all so well. It's nice to see someone not turn into a litigious moron the second the media spotlight shines on them.
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X