Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have officially lost my mind (meeting Zylka)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    You look disgusted by something Az...

    Azazel...reminds me of something Tommy Cooper would say
    Speaking of Erith:

    "It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

    Comment


    • #77
      He looks about 28.
      Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

      Comment


      • #78
        The last pic is Eli. I am not disgusted, I am just overposing, I guess.
        urgh.NSFW

        Comment


        • #79
          That's how I really look usually.
          Attached Files
          urgh.NSFW

          Comment


          • #80
            I'll give you a pic of me in a minute, just need to do something with my hair
            Speaking of Erith:

            "It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

            Comment


            • #81
              Anyway, this is a thread about Zylka. So, which one is Zylka? 5 right?
              urgh.NSFW

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by Azazel
                Anyway, this is a thread about Zylka. So, which one is Zylka? 5 right?
                Oh yeah, he's none of the above. He didn't want his picture taken.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

                Comment


                • #83
                  bastard.
                  urgh.NSFW

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    I'm bored at work, I needed entertainment.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by Azazel
                      bastard.
                      That #5 that you've seen before...it's from a BBC story on teen suicides.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        I'm on here somewhere...
                        Attached Files
                        Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Holy crap Iain, is that some sort of suit you are wearing?

                          Welcome to the middle classes
                          Speaking of Erith:

                          "It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by Asher

                            That #5 that you've seen before...it's from a BBC story on teen suicides.
                            I remember this pic in connection with you and Zylka. It's just one of my prophetic dreams, I guess.

                            EiF: Left.
                            urgh.NSFW

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              If I had to describe Zylka, it's a mix of 1 and 5.
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Ok.
                                urgh.NSFW

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X