3 and 5 are you.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
I have officially lost my mind (meeting Zylka)
Collapse
X
-
Yes, there aren't too many of those in Canada.Originally posted by Agathon
Baby faced white guy? Of course it's him."The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "
Comment
-
The guy in #3 looks somewhat retarded.
And I'd never wear a shirt like that. What kind of gay man would? You'd be ostracized from the community!"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "
Comment
-
I'm tempted to say #5.
I can only imagine it, a guy who looks like David Duchovny, and a guy who, by all indications, is tremendously hot and lucky with women (or is it skill?). I can only imagine the crowd of girls you gathered..."mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
Drake Tungsten
"get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
Albert Speer
Comment

Comment