Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have officially lost my mind (meeting Zylka)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Come on, a 20 inch leg is rather short.
    Why doing it the easy way if it is possible to do it complicated?

    Comment


    • #17
      i hear he can shoot lightning out of his ass!
      "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
      - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
      Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

      Comment


      • #18
        He can crawl around on all fives.
        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

        Comment


        • #19
          Zylka is awesome.

          I gave him a ride home, he gave me some stuff. Good deal.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

          Comment


          • #20
            This is the only picture from tonight that turned out almost decently (but still blurry!)
            Attached Files
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

            Comment


            • #21
              no pics of zylka? describe him
              "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
              - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
              Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

              Comment


              • #22
                I'm not sure if I should.
                He said he liked the anonymity on Poly.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

                Comment


                • #23
                  i guess... did you think he was cute ?
                  "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                  - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                  Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I gotta get up in six hours, so this is all I'll say for now:

                    He is the real deal.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Kramerman
                      i guess... did you think he was cute ?

                      No comment.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Kramerman
                        i hear he can shoot lightning out of his ass!
                        Well, with a 20 inch eugh leg, lightning is sure gonna come out of someones...
                        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          awesome

                          if I am ever in Calgary, I would like to meet up with both Asher and Zylka

                          Jon Miller
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Did you do any smack? That's legal in Canada now, isn't it?
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              All that group would need to be complete is...Sir Penguin.
                              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Kickass. What were the fireworks for, anyway? the US independence?
                                urgh.NSFW

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X