Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have officially lost my mind (meeting Zylka)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is Calgary shooting off fireworks? Don't Canadians have their own independence day? Oops, sorry, y'all haven't fully extracted your collective head from England's behind.

Comment

Asher meets Zylka, lots of fireworks behind, no pics of the real deal... nah, too much hollywood.
      I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker
        Why is Calgary shooting off fireworks? Don't Canadians have their own independence day? Oops, sorry, y'all haven't fully extracted your collective head from England's behind.
        We have fireworks because it's the Stampede - the greatest outdoor show on earth.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

I gave him a ride home, he gave me some stuff. Good deal.
          Zyprexa or Prozac?
          "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

I don't think that joke works too well, seeing as we are both on SSRIs.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

The whole world should be on SSRIs, it would be a cheerier place
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

what a horrible thought.
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

what does ssri stand for?
                  "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                  Drake Tungsten
                  "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                  Albert Speer

Comment

Selective Seratonin Reuptake Inhibitor

Adjusts seratonin levels in the brain. Celexa, Zoloft, Paxil, etc.

Comment

Post a pic of him, already.

I am intrigued.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

I don't have a picture of him, I don't think he'd be cool with it.

Comment

I think Zylka gave Asher roofies. The Calgary Stampede is an Alberta tradition involving the public torture of farm animals. Everyone dresses as cowboys. Very butch.

I'll probably be doing a show in Calgary in March, 04. I'll see if I can shoot (photograph) Zylka then !
                          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

draw him, then.
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky
                              I think Zylka gave Asher roofies. The Calgary Stampede is an Alberta tradition involving the public torture of farm animals. Everyone dresses as cowboys. Very butch.
                              Not everyone.

The best part of the Stampede is the rides and the free Coke stage.

Attendance last year was 1.2M people, which isn't bad for a city of 920,000 people and nothing else sizable for 3-4 hours out of town.

I'll probably be doing a show in Calgary in March, 04. I'll see if I can shoot (photograph) Zylka then !
                              You do shows?

And it's not polite to snap pictures of people and post them when they don't want it done.

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
                                draw him, then.
                                I'll just say he's probably not lying when he talks about the girls he's with.

Comment

Working...
                                X