No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday America!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, you're incredible Sloww. Great way to celebrate Independence Day.
    I think this thread should discredit whatever small amount of respect that people may have still had for you.
    http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Ones like you , I couldn't care less.
      As it is, I'm waiting 30 more minutes, then I leave for the celebration.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

That's your problem cowboy, you don't care about anyone else. Grow up.
        http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Okay, I'll answer in Berzerker style...

Whatever Hueij. I didn't realize you two are dating now.

Agreeing with someone is the same as dating nowadays? I must be getting old

But to respond to your "us against them" challenge,
          go here http://www.indiana.edu/~libgpd/data/...tionstats.html .

You find out where the largest immigration is to ( I bring this up ALL the time, and people too lazy to check).
          Noooo, I'm not doing it for you.
          MtG babysits people, not me.
          I'll find a site, at the most. It's not my responsibility to do everybody's research.

I wasn't talking about an "us against them" contest, I was talking about a US vs The Netherlands contest. About who is the most "free" country. Not about where people want to emigrate to, the US would win with eyes closed, if only because no one out there even know we exist...

And then do this.

Consider the rest of the free world.
          Deduct third-world, or other nations by whatever description you care to use, from whatever positives you happened to gather for the free world.

Then lay that next to the rights and freedoms of America.
          I'll kiss your ass and give you 20 minutes to draw a crowd if the USA doesn't come out ahead.

Thanks for wanting to kiss my ass, can I take a rain check? But can you back up your claim that Americans enjoy more rights and freedoms than the rest of us in the free world?
          [song]Sittin' here waiting
          Anticipatin'[/song]
          Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
          And notifying the next of kin
          Once again...

Comment

You know what? I dare you to make a list of things where the US is more "free" than the country I live in. For everyone you can come up with I promise I give you five in return. Bring it!

an easy win for you hueij. the Netherlands should be unbeatable in freedom issues
            and I´m glad knowing that my country´s freedom allows me to visit your country anytime I like for inhaling some of your freedom.

oh, and happy birthday USA, btw
            justice is might

Comment

How many free people do you have in the Netherlands?
              What's your immigration rate?
              How many people are free in the USA?
              And don't pull your damned semantics crap out, because I don't want to hear it.
              What's the immigration rate to the USA?

Either answer or shut the hell up.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I think I found one: American football players may touch the ball with their hands. in Europe this is forbidden, even for Dutch players.
                justice is might

Comment

Give or take, 16 million

And this is BS. I don't see what immigration rates have to do with freedom.

Still waiting for that "freedom" list BTW...
                  Once again...

Comment

Originally posted by oedo

an easy win for you hueij. the Netherlands should be unbeatable in freedom issues
                    and I´m glad knowing that my country´s freedom allows me to visit your country anytime I like for inhaling some of your freedom.

oh, and happy birthday USA, btw
                    The man that gave us the oedo years is more than welcome
                    Once again...

Comment

[OBSERVATION] And the funniest thing about Sloww's tirade against MrFun is that I was the first one to bring up equal rights for ALL USAmericans, not just heterosexuals, 10 full hours beforehand.

Way to snipe at others, Sloww. [/OBSERVATION]

Back on-topic, again I say:

The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by oedo
                        I think I found one: American football players may touch the ball with their hands. in Europe this is forbidden, even for Dutch players.
                        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I wasn't going to celebrate, but I decided to anyway because my neighbors are going to. I even bought fireworks and Budweiser. I didn't want to be cheap, and just enjoy their fireworks. It's hard to be a communist.
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                            You know, it isn't the Spiffor's, who are outside the States that pisses me off, except when they butt there nose in where it doesn't belong.
                            It's people like MrFun, and sometimes you GePap, who whine and pout around.
                            That's the point I was making with Spiffor decided he needed to chime in.

MrFun thinks he has it so bad because he's Gay, and he should get some ****ing tax credit for it or something.
                            Who knows.
                            So you refuse to even try to understand where I'm coming from.

You deliberately distort my legitimate concerns into pouting and whining -- how big of you.

I am against inequality based on sexual orientation -- that is not pouting or whining. It's an attempt to achieve the American ideal of equality and liberty.
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

Sloww, you are picking on the wrong country. The Dutch have got freedoms they haven't even heard of in Texas... Motto of the Dutch is "Tolerance", maybe that's a foreign word to you.

Not saying anything against Texas... but I have met Texas dudes in Holland who preferred Holland.

Why not take a holiday there and decide for yourself? Maybe one quarter of Holland isn't Dutch born, if that answers your question.
                              Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
                              "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

Happy birthday USA!!!

But this "we are the most free country in the world" stuff is BS, I think that award goes to the Netherlands or Sweden. Our public schools really pump us full of BS.

My family also celabrates Norway's independance from Sweden in 1904 (I think, or was it 1914. ).

Comment

Working...
                                X