"To the Praries...."

"From the Oceans...white with Foam...."

"God bless America...my home,sweet, home!"

*tear*
    ...america... i love you...
    *breaks down in sobs*
    "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
    - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
    Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Kramerman

what?
      the rein[deer] of terror?
      CSPA

Comment

Happy Birthday, big guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Gangerolf

the rein[deer] of terror?
          oh, ok... ill be sure and point out every little typo and spelling error you make
          Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

it was a typo?

CSPA

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
              Get over it Spiffor.
              You don't have to like all facts, but facts are facts.
              People in the Netherlands have as many rights as we do here, more perhaps. There are some rights American have that other don;t, but there are rights other have than American's don't. It balances out.
              If you don't like reality, change it! me
              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by GePap

People in the Netherlands have as many rights as we do here, more perhaps. There are some rights American have that other don;t, but there are rights other have than American's don't. It balances out.
                Non-believer! Burn him! BUUUURRRN HIM!

Comment

You know, it isn't the Spiffor's, who are outside the States that pisses me off, except when they butt there nose in where it doesn't belong.
                  It's people like MrFun, and sometimes you GePap, who whine and pout around.
                  That's the point I was making with Spiffor decided he needed to chime in.

MrFun thinks he has it so bad because he's Gay, and he should get some ****ing tax credit for it or something.
                  Who knows.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

You know, it isn't the Spiffor's, who are outside the States that pisses me off, except when they butt there nose in where it doesn't belong.
                    It's people like MrFun, and sometimes you GePap, who whine and pout around.
                    That's the point I was making with Spiffor decided he needed to chime in.

MrFun thinks he has it so bad because he's Gay, and he should get some ****ing tax credit for it or something.
                    Who knows.
                    Don't you think MrFun has a point here? You claim the US has more freedom than the rest of us combined, yet MrFun's grievances are not unfounded.

It seems to me that every time an American has the nerves to criticize some aspect of his country you go overboard...

You know what? I dare you to make a list of things where the US is more "free" than the country I live in. For everyone you can come up with I promise I give you five in return. Bring it!
                    Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                    And notifying the next of kin
                    Once again...

Comment

It wasn't directed at you, Hueij; it was directed at Mr Poutyface.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

It wasn't directed at you, Hueij; it was directed at Mr Poutyface.
                        I know, just wanted to step in for him. He has a point you know.

And I have a feeling that, although I don't know what Poutyface means, you try to score an easy point here. Don't
                        Once again...

Comment

To pout is to have a sullen attitude and/or expression.
                          Sullen: gloomily or resentfully silent or repressed .

Comment

To pout is to have a sullen attitude and/or expression.
                            Sullen: gloomily or resentfully silent or repressed .
                            So your not talking about MrFun here. If anything, he is not silent
                            Once again...

Comment

Whatever Hueij. I didn't realize you two are dating now.

But to respond to your "us against them" challenge,
                              go here http://www.indiana.edu/~libgpd/data/...tionstats.html .

You find out where the largest immigration is to ( I bring this up ALL the time, and people too lazy to check).
                              Noooo, I'm not doing it for you.
                              MtG babysits people, not me.
                              I'll find a site, at the most. It's not my responsibility to do everybody's research.

And then do this.

Consider the rest of the free world.
                              Deduct third-world, or other nations by whatever description you care to use, from whatever positives you happened to gather for the free world.

Then lay that next to the rights and freedoms of America.
                              I'll kiss your ass and give you 20 minutes to draw a crowd if the USA doesn't come out ahead.

Comment

Happy birthday to United States of America

Comment

Working...
                                X