No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday America!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You merely launch level 3 spells like "supereroticism" and then you lose all your mana

Yeah, but that makes our women shave their armpits .

--

And I personally think we are the freest country, but I don't care if the Scandinavians or Hollanders or Canadians like to live in their cloud of ignorance .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
      You merely launch level 3 spells like "supereroticism" and then you lose all your mana

Yeah, but that makes our women shave their armpits .
      FRENCH WOMEN SHAVE THEIR ARMPITS DAMMIT !

Sorry. But I think it is my duty to dispel this 50 years-old cliché. Things have changed since you liberated France including its demoiselles
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I've seen enough French movies to know that's false!
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

I've seen enough French movies to know that's false!
          They're computer modified for the American market.
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

No, it was on 'Bravo', that means they can't be!

Comment

No, it was on 'Bravo', that means they can't be!
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Did you guys know that in the German version of "Die Hard" they said that the terrorists were European, not German? They also changed terrorist Hans and Karl to American names (like Joe and Steve or something similar). That has no bearing on this conversation whatsoever; just seemed interesting.
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Um.... um.....

Yeeeah.

Comment

Well, they didn't change the nationality of the German robbers in Taxi

And the Germans seem to tolerate pretty well all these games where the aim is to massacre German (nazi) troops.

Comment

• Yeah, they must be self-hating Germans. Or maybe they really like to kill and are lying low for their chance.

Comment

• I wasn't making a point; I just watched a "Pop-Up-Video" style version of "Die Hard" tonight and need to share the info.
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Was it burning you up inside?

Comment

• Oh.
                            In other news, you can't reload your weapons in Incubation

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiffor
                              Oh.
                              In other news, you can't reload your weapons in Incubation
                              Aww shucks -- that puts a damper on my plans.
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• That must suck.

Comment

Working...
                                X