B♭3

Comment

hitler didn't like gay people much.
      neither does the christian right
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Jesus would convert to Islam or Scientology

Edit: Or start sniping in front of abortion clinics
        "Dave, if medicine tasted good, I'd be pouring cough syrup on my pancakes." -Jimmy James, Newsradio

"Your plans to find love, fortune, and happiness utterly ignore the Second Law Of Thermodynamics."-Horiscope from The Onion

Comment

Interesting lead-in to a post about what Jesus would do...
          Whenever you want to hand me the Writing Quality Award...

---

Whut us wrung wuth ruplucung uvuru vuwul wuth "u"?

---

Well...as far as Jesus starting a rebellion...that's why I said "at the most". I couldn't see the guy being a warmonger really.
          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
            Jesus would follow God's orders and have all non-religious people and religious minorities rounded up and stoned to death.
            Nice way to go, man.
            The monkeys are listening.

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
              Actually, I think Jesus found those hairy, masculine fishing men attractive.

I have to agree with Lonestar on this one; implying that Jesus is queer is a one-way ticket to hell. Luckily for you, hell can't be that much worse than Iowa.
              You should join the GodHatesFags club.

Implying that Jesus was gay, or believing he was gay is not insulting Jesus.

And besides, I was joking, but if you want to ruin the fun, and take jokes seriously . . . .
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Jesus would have bought the five Harry Potter books and got down in a comfy couch for a week of R&R.
                Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

And besides, I was joking, but if you want to ruin the fun, and take jokes seriously . . . .

Oh, the irony. I guess I should've put a smilie after my obvious joke.
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten

Oh, the irony. I guess I should've put a smilie after my obvious joke.
                    So we both made the same mistake.
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

considering jesus was a normal man... hed do what anyother man would do... it would depend on his personal beleifs and personality, and he could only do as much as his physical, mental, and influencial strngth could allow, as he did NOT have magical powers
                      "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                      - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                      Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

we're not killing this thread fast enough!

hitler would kill kill kill jesus along with gays because hitler didn't like jews or gays.
                        B♭3

Comment

Your previous post lacked a few "u" to kill the thread effectively enough.

Or you could put death penalty, abortion and gun control in the mix too
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

hitler, whu lurves the mastur and pure-bred opuratung systum winduws us x, wud guve jusus thu duth punulty fur being juwish and possubly gay. jusus, meanwhile, would be sniping abortion doctors and blowing up clinics while crusading against gun control, homosexuality, islam, buddhism, hinduism, catholicism, harry potter, science, and secularism.

B♭3

Comment

Thut's thu wuy tu gu !
                              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                              X