• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wull duh

U thut uvurune knu thut

stupud fruks

Comment

I believe the phrase "whut would jesus do" and all incarnations of it ("this is whut jesus would do", "jesus told me to", etc.) are wrong.
      Interesting lead-in to a post about what Jesus would do...

Comment

Jusus wuuld huvu turnud ull vuwuls untu "u", thut's fur suru.
        Whut's uvun muru unturustung us thut mrmutchull hus buun uddrussud uvur thus u-muttur bufuru tuu, yut hu nuvur luurns. :shumu:
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Whut us "tuu" ? :cunfusud:
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

if jesus were finnish, he'd change those u sounds along with the finnish vowel harmony sounds...
            B♭3

Comment

Actually, I think Jesus found those hairy, masculine fishing men attractive.

I have to agree with Lonestar on this one; implying that Jesus is queer is a one-way ticket to hell. Luckily for you, hell can't be that much worse than Iowa.
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Jesus jesus jesus jes jesus je jesus.
                American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                XGalaga.

Comment

Sava, apparently the thread is lockbait enough as it is
                  I was trying to finish it off... I've never actually killed a thread, although I've filled many with my relentless banter.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Jesus might or might not have gone to Iraq to preach. If he did, he wouldn't organize an insurection, of this I'm fairly sure.

Consider the situation of Israel when Jesus was walking the earth. He gathered the people, but did not preach revolution against the Romans, which is what many Israelis wanted. However we people are rather myopic in spiritual matters, while Jesus had the long view. While we are concerned with this short life on earth, Jesus had the connection to eternity.

The eternal view is to spend your life in service to God, because He can get us out of this mess. The Israeli view put their faith in what they could achieve with the forces they could understand, what force they could muster. They wanted Jesus to muster that force to overthrow the Romans. When Jesus didn't do this, they became disolusioned and chose a thief tp be set free instead.

So, back to the point. I don't see Jesus overthrowing Saddam, as it was with Caesar. Loose quote: Give unto Ceasar that which is Caesar's...

Government is going to be on your back... as it is in the nature of people to seek power, and those in power to seek greater power. So, replacing Ceasar just brings on the next *******. Getting saved, that's forever...
                    Long time member @ Apolyton
                    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten

I have to agree with Lonestar on this one; implying that Jesus is queer is a one-way ticket to hell.
                      C'mon, Drake. A 33 year-old Jew who lives with his parents and walks around with twelve other guys?

Do you need a diagram or something?
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Jesus would change every word to jesus.
                        American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                        I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                        Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                        XGalaga.

Comment

C'mon, Drake. A 33 year-old Jew who lives with his parents and walks around with twelve other guys?

Do you need a diagram or something?
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

well, the h-word kills threads.

so, you think hitler would have tried to kill jesus?
                            B♭3

Comment

how much you wanna bet hitler was jesus?
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Dufunutulu.
                                Thu vuluus uf chrustuunty uru cumplutulu uppusud tu nuzu vuluus. Busudus, nuzusm wus un uts curu sulf dustructuvu, us ut nuuds ulwuys tu sucrufucu sumuthung fur thu pupulutuun tu kuup quuut. Uftur thu Juws und thu Gupsuus, Hutlur wuuld huvu gunu unu stup furthur, und wuuld huvu uttuckud thu chrustuuns un thu und.
                                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                                X