Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hate to break this to you guys, but . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's face it - all people living in US are Yankees and will always be Yankees.
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

... that JFK was anything more than a mediocre President.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
        Any politician that get shot to death will become political angels, haven´t you learned that?
        It is your responsibility to keep your profile information up-to-date. Do not ask the administrator or moderators to do this for you.

Comment

That Nixon was a totally sucky president.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

He was quite the playboy though, huh?
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu
              Take that back right now
              Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber

Take that back right now
                uh-oh . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Sir David

Any politician that get shot to death will become political angels, haven´t you learned that?
                  Apart from R. Budd Dwyer?
                  Res ipsa loquitur

Comment

Yeah, but he was into chicks .
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu
                      ... all people living in US are Yankees and will always be Yankees.
                      Oh, Stefu, what you said! I don't want to be on the same continent with you once the Confederacy finds out about this. You're going to make Salmon Rushdie look like Mr. Popularity.

Comment

"the Heartland" = America

That one seem a keeper, no matter how obnoxious.

The Heartland is America. Better get used to that fact, partner.
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Yeah, but he was into chicks .
                          Well duh -- he was a flaming hetero.

Comment

that liberals are self loathing elitists? or wait, wrong thread?

Comment

If you ever visit the US, and more particularly the south, you should probably keep that opinion to yourself. That might likely get you shot..
                              "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Originally posted by Kaak

If you ever visit the US, and more particularly the south, you should probably keep that opinion to yourself. That might likely get you shot..
                                I doubt it would if he said it to a black southerner. Any debate?
                                Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
                                "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

Working...
                                X