Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hate to break this to you guys, but . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The idolization of entertainer and athletes.

Comment

Reality Television. Come on America! It was rather cute at first, but now it's just getting really old.

Comment

Originally posted by Cruddy

I doubt it would if he said it to a black southerner. Any debate?
        well, they would probably cuss at you and accuse you of not being sympathetic and understanding of all the oppression they continue to suffer.

Yeah, it might still get you shot if you said it to a black person...
        "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

The idolization of entertainer and athletes.
          and also add in the fact that every single football player thanks jesus for scoring a touchdown...
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

DAMNIT!!! I was hoping this was the mr.fun going straight thread!

i think jesus really wanted the bucs to win it this past year...
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
              The Heartland is America. Better get used to that fact, partner.

Oh, yeah. I mean, it does not contain the bulk of the population nor has it ever, it wasn't were the country was born, it isn;t were its popular culture came into being, it hold few of its historically significant places, and yet somehow it is the "heart"...

NOT.

The breadbasket, yes, the Heart? Under what strange definition?
              If you don't like reality, change it! me
              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I also thought this was mr.fun going straight... or maybe him being straight the whole time but pretending to be gay.

what the hell is the 'heartland'?
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Where is the heart in your body, Albert.
                  Don't listen to GePap. Think.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Slowww:

in your chest...

Comment

Speer: You got somewhere else you gotta heart?
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

so is tupac.
                        B♭3

Comment

In the middle, Albert.
                          In the middle of your body, in the middle of the country.

At this time, I'd like to offer a memorial to America;s youth.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Q Cubed:

What about tupac?

Comment

Slowww:

what the hell are you talking about? the heart is in the upper part of your body... not no middle. the intestines/privates is the middle of your body.

stand up and tell me that your heart is in the middle of your body.

Comment

at this time, i'd like to offer a memorial to America's senior citizens

Comment

Working...
                                X