X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ming eats babies and the Pope!

Comment

but which one would he have selected, because it's the über-os?

I still say a mac because as an artist before he became a Nazi, he would like the mac before he desired an uber-os.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

This won't be the last post in this thread!
        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

I think this thread won't die a natural death, Hitler or not.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

ah, but does the sheer power of domination that windows has not suggest that hitler would have favored it?

after all, windows needs lots of lebensraum on the hard disk, particularly the newer releases...

B♭3

Comment

Somebody pull up that photo with bill gates and microsoft (red flags) as hitler....

Comment

oh well, there are many more mods, and just to poop on the party Ming might wait until MtG gets on and ask him... so I say it's either Ming, MtG, Mark or rah.. or they lit it go

Comment

What about the Jewish presence?

Surely Hitler could not use an OS designed by Jews.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

mm. that's a good point, obi.

but our friend gates isn't jewish... i don't know about jobs, ballamer, or wozniak, but that is an angle we haven't considered.
                    B♭3

Comment

nm

Comment

Found it.

Thank you Google images.
                        Attached Files

Comment

reminds me of that "DJ Hitler" song I just heard the other day

Comment

and no bannings

Fat chance.
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

i don't have it with me, but there's also an image of a cd labelled "Microsoft World Domination '98", with the swastika on it.
                              B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
                                might be ming, when he locks it.
                                Close, but no cigar.

When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
                                X