X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

might be ming, when he locks it.
    B♭3

Comment

I must say I am pleasantly surprised. I expected my score to be ~30.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Odds are, at this rate, Ming.

oh, and die thread!
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

so you knew your posts are a bore?

Comment

See, I only give birth to ideas, never ever kill them.
            If you don't like reality, change it! me
            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

If that's directed at me, Ect, it's more that I know people don't like to sit next to me on the bus, and that when I attempt to make conversation irl, I usually just end up frightening people.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

BC,

How bored can you get?
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon

If you grew up, you'd realise that Cruddy is a really stupid nick. :P
                  Substitute silly for stupid and I might agree with you.
                  Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
                  "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

I would rather see a count of the number of times some mentions "Hitler"... thus, really killing the thread.
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

I'm surprised I'm not on that list.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I was talking to Azazel, but it's always fun to look deeply into other people's souls, especialyl when they're psyched

Comment

I'm surprised I didn't make the list.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Hitler?
                            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I would rather see a count of the number of times some mentions "Hitler"...

Now you are moving into major level threadkillers.

That's strong medicine, so be careful how many times you invoke Hitler in a thread.

Die thread.
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Interesting. I think I have the worst percentage btw., in that seven day period I made about 15 posts or so, so I have a 20% efficiency at killing threads. Beat that, amateurs

Comment

Working...
                                X