Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you know America fought more wars to Canada then any other country?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We come from the land of ice and snow!
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

It wouldn't suprise me if we got into another war with the Canadians. We know they're in bed with the Chinese. What do you think all this SARS business is about?
      "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
        We come from the land of ice and snow!
        From the midnight sun where the hot springs blow!
        "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
        - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

What do you think all this SARS business is about?
          We're not a militarily strong nation though we are technologically advanced. Biological weapons would run right up our alley.

To go along with all those nuclear weapons Trudeau 'destroyed'.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

For any Yanks thinking of another 'adventure', consider the following instructive song: "The White House Burned (The War of 1812)" Song by Three Dead Trolls in a Baggie. http://artists.mp3s.com/artist_song/166/166947.html
            Last edited by techumseh; June 23, 2003, 03:02.
            Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Working...
            X