Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you have more respect for an actress who refuses to do nude scenes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have more respect for an actress who refuses to do nude scenes?

Many of them won't do nude scenes because it is degrading or they don't want people to lose respect for their acting ability.

But I don't really care what their acting ability is, I want to see them naked. I think every actress should be required to do a nude scene . Well except the fat ones.

Although now days they use body doubles so much, you don't know if you are seeing the real thing.

Most of them do come around. Hey Halle Berry finally came around (swordfish, Monster's Ball)
    An actress who refuses to do nude scenes
    23.26%
    an actress who has no problem doing nude scenes
    44.19%
    an actress who performs with a banana
    32.56%

I really don't care.

Nude scenes don't substitute for story, for example. Likewise, refusing nudity does not make up for lack of talent.
    Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

i likey nakey.
      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

I voted for the Banana, cause well.. there are some damn hot actresses

Concerning the whole requiring hot actresses to do nude scences... I vote we get that to be a law within a year, so were ready to go on the Olsen Twins 18th birthday.... one more year to go
        If you can't Dazzle them with Brilliance, Baffle them with Bull****.

Comment

If you want to see naked people, why are you watching Hollywood movies?

I do respect actresses that set their limits.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Poogas
            I vote we get that to be a law within a year, so were ready to go on the Olsen Twins 18th birthday.... one more year to go
            Twins used to be creepy. How did they become sexy?

"Which one of you is the evil twin?" -- Lisa Kudrow on The Simpsons
            Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

I've always thought about doing twins. Hell, I'd even do conjoined twins if they were hot.

Comment

dissident, there are no hot conjoined twins.
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

well a man can dream can't he? . Yes that is sick thought, but hey it's not that sick. I still can't figure out how Cheng and Ang both scored wives, yet I can't

Comment

dissident, less internet, more p.t. barnum performances
                    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                      I've always thought about doing twins. Hell, I'd even do conjoined twins if they were hot.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

I respect actresses that can act, regardless of their position regarding nude scenes.

I wish some would change their minds though *coughNataliePortmancough*
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

For what it's worth, all the nude scenes I have seen in films are gratuitous. Nothing is lost if you cut them out.
                          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

The only movies I watch have naked people in them.
                            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

UR: have you seen "Eyes wide shut"?

Btw, I've heard that the guy actor ( not Tom Cruise, the other one) climaxed involountarily just by seeing Nicole Kidman naked.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                              X