Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canada government: We will legalize gay marriage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov

Are you a homosexual? If not, then you have no idea what you are talking about now, do ya?

It only hurts the first time. After that, it's quite fun.
    Sick sick sick....

Someone once suggested to me that gay men should receive longer prison sentences than straights since part of the punishment of prison was being raped in the showers and gay people would find this less traumatic than straights.

Takes all sorts...
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

• For heaven's sake...

One hears enough to have one's suspicions confirmed.

Man and woman fits. It makes sense. It is natural.
      Empire growing,
      Pleasures flowing,
      Fortune smiles and so should you.

Comment

• Man and man fits, too.

Actually it's pretty remarkable where the prostate is positioned, like God wanted men to have sex with men.

And to think you will never know the joy, aside from feeling embarassed from liking your prostate exam too much.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• My word.

For heaven's sake...

You mustn't be a day younger than 50?
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Better question, why don't homosexuals have the right to marry?
            *buzz

No negative rights....

You are the iconoclast, it's up to you to say why we should recognise gay unions to be marriage.

Perhaps we have more fruit in the question of why should anybody be married at all? What are the purposes of marriage?
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by obiwan18
              You are the iconoclast, it's up to you to say why we should recognise gay unions to be marriage.
              Because gay couples are entitled to the same rights as straight couples.

And if you believe otherwise, you should crawl back to the mennonite colony.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher

Because gay couples are entitled to the same rights as straight couples.

And if you believe otherwise, you should crawl back to the mennonite colony.
                AS much as you hate his beliefs, as least recognize he has maintained decorum. Now you are going too far.
                "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

• What, he's from a mennonite colony.

It's not too far, a Greyhound would get him there cheap.

Comment

• The decorum is only a facade, in reality he's sitting high atop a treehouse talking down to me telling me I can't come into his straights-only club because I have cooties.

He can be polite all he wants, it's still grossly insulting.

Comment

• And for the record, I do have tact when it's called for.

In other cases, particularly with religion of any sort, it's better to vent rather than try to convert someone's brainwashed mind.

Comment

• Because gay couples are entitled to the same rights as straight couples.
                        Why are they entitled? That doesn't answer the question.

As for living in a mennonite colony,

Look at my location sig, sherlock.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Why are they entitled? That doesn't answer the question.
                          Why are blacks entitled to marry????

Why are whites entitled to marry????

Why are men with 11 toes entitled to marry????

Why are castrated men entitled to marry????

Why are men with two-inch penises entitled to marry????

Comment

*buzz

No negative rights....

Perhaps we have more fruit in the question of why should anybody be married at all? What are the purposes of marriage?
                            see my post

marriage is monogomous supporting relationship between people in love (at elast thta is what it is meant to be)

such relationships are good for gays as well as straights

I woudl maintain that gays are already getting married, they jsut don't have teh social support that straights do

they should get that social support

Jon Miller
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
                              The decorum is only a facade, in reality he's sitting high atop a treehouse talking down to me telling me I can't come into his straights-only club because I have cooties.
                              "Why should I let you in?"
                              "Why can't I come in?"
                              "That's not the question, why are you entitled to come in?"
                              "Why not?"
                              "Because our Lord and Savior Jimmy Chickenshack says you have cooties, that's why! You'll devalue the whole neighborhood of treehouses if we let you up!"

Comment

• Why are blacks entitled to marry????

Why are whites entitled to marry????

Why are men with 11 toes entitled to marry????

Why are castrated men entitled to marry????

Why are men with two-inch penises entitled to marry????
                                One of the purposes of marriage provides a stable environment to have and to raise children.

Leaving out castrated men, which I'll get back to, none of these categories should affect this purpose of marriage. Anyone in a homosexual union would have to rely upon adoption to begin a family.

Now castration presents an obvious problem for this perspective for two reasons:

1. Not a natural process that leaves you infertile,
                                2. It can be voluntary, though why someone planning to marry gets castrated makes little sense to me.

Generally any culture that has eunuchs does not allow them to marry.

Fortunately, for Canada, we do not allow castration, so this will not be a problem here.

Comment

Working...
                                X