my avatar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my avatar

well, some people were complaining about my avatar. I can´t see anything offensive about it, but before people are going to freak out, I will change it of course.
    please tell me what you think about it and I´ll see what I can do.
    justice is might

Who is the person in it?

If its some really evil guy then I can understand (but would disagree with) the complaints. If its just a guy that just looks really evil then I see no problems.

Either way, I don't care.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

no he´s not evil. I saw him on TV but I forgot about his name. he´s only an harmless actor and he even seemed symphatic in the interview I saw him.
      justice is might

Comment

Looks OK to me.

Comment

Kinda annoying with the animation.
          I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
          i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

postia ante deletia
            I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Thats funny! Although it would be much better in my opinion without the blinking.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I find the avatar annoying as well.
                What are the other options, Oedo?
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

/me wonders why no-one else is voting...
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I love it. That's not disturbing.

Now my avatar is disturbing. I actually had to point my gun into my face to take it with my digital camera Well I suppose I could have used the timer feature, but that would have been a pain in the ass to get positioned right and get the correct lighting. Needless to say, I didn't have a round in the chamber when I did this- how dumb do you think I am?

I guess I'll change it back to my Pip boy avatar.

Comment

I don't think I post enough for people to notice my avatar.

oedo's is pretty good, though quickly animated avatars can get on my nerves after a while.
                      "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                      "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                      "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

below is the alternative.

I always wondered, why hardly anyone ever uses animated avatars. probably many people do have a problem with animated avatars in gerneral.
                        justice is might

Comment

oops, chosed the wrong above. next try: alternative.

btw. Dissident´s and Apocalypse`s avatar couldn´t be any more opposite.
                          I don´t find the gun disturbing. but I even liked Zylka´s eye-avatar.
                          Attached Files
                          justice is might

Comment

Who or what is your present avatar?
                            Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

I wouldn't know how to get animated avatars. I don't know how to animate.

Comment

Working...
                              X