Know any good American jokes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why wasn't Jesus born an American?

Because God couldn't find three wise men or a virgin.
    "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Originally posted by PresidentMarcos
      No, I don't know any American jokes. But I know a whole s***load of Polsih jokes. Here is one...
      (Highlight to read, I couldn't risk offending anyone)
      A Polak, an American, and a German had a room full of dirty
      tampons, and they decided to have a contest to see who could stay in
      there the longest. First it was the American's turn. The other two
      locked him in the room and waited. A week later, they heard him
      whimpering and pounding on the door so they let him out.
      "That is the sickest smell I have ever endured!" cried the
      American. "I couldn't stay in there another minute!"
      Next it was the German's turn. After a month he finally banged
      on the door to be let out. "Oh God, that is the most putrid smell in
      the world! I couldn't take it another minute!" he cried as he gasped
      for breath.
      Finally it was the Polak's turn. They locked him in the room
      and waited. A week went by, a month, a year. The German and American
      heard nothing. Finally they began to worry, so they yelled through the
      door, "You can come out now! You've won the contest by far!"
      To which the Polak yelled back, "No, not yet! I'm not done
      eating the jelly donuts."

I got it off of a website. And no offense.

Also, don't ban me.
      I've heard lots of Polish jokes too (although I don't know why we singled them out). The reason I started the thread is I already heard all the jokes we say about other people and I was curious what jokes the Polish (or anyone else) may have about us. Just trying to be fair by giving everyone equal opportunity.
      "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
      "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
      2004 Presidential Candidate
      2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

An American visiting North Ireland decides to take a shortcut through an alley after a night of drinking. Unfortunately, a gunman jumps out from behind some rubble and asks "Are you a Catholic or a Protestant?" The American doesn't know which side the gunman is on, but gets a clever idea. The American responds "I'm Jewish." To which the gunman replies, "Yes, but are you a Catholic Jew or a Protestant Jew?"
        - "A picture may be worth a thousand words, but it still ain't a part number." - Ron Reynolds
        - I went to Zanarkand, and all I got was this lousy aeon!
        - "... over 10 members raised complaints about you... and jerk was one of the nicer things they called you" - Ming

Comment

Originally posted by Uber KruX
          there was something in ww2, where we were notorious for friendly fire. the joke went something like:

when the germans fire, the french duck.
          when the british fire, the germans duck.
          when the americans fire, everbody ducks.

What do you mean in WW2? You've been like this ever since then.
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

An American, a Russian, and an Israeli go into a diner and order hamburgers. The waiter comes back a couple of minutes later and says, "Excuse me, but there's a shortage of meat. We can't make any hamburgers today."

The American says, "What's a shortage?"

The Russian says, "What's meat?"

The Israeli says, "What's excuse me?"
            Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

George Bush, John Major and Jacques Chirac have died and gone to hell. Standing in front of the devil, they are all allowed to make one last phonecall home, before they descend into the flames.
              John Major goes first. He calls the queen of England to tell her what happened. When he is finished, the devil says he must pay two million pound for the phone call. John Major looks a bit strange, but then writes a cheque for two million pounds.
              George Bush goes next. He calls his vice president to give him instructions to prepare for the elections. He hears from the devil that he must pay 3 million dollar for the phone call. He pays with his credit card.
              Last is Jacques Chirac. When he is finished with his call, the devil tells him he owes him two euro and fifty cents.
              The other two are astonished that his call is so cheap. So they ask the devil why Chirac's call is so much cheaper than theirs.
              The devil answers
              'That's the way it is: local calls are cheaper.'

Edit: to make it an American joke, you should of course change the nationalities.
              veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

Working...
              X