Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apolyton pet poll! Tell us about your pets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton pet poll! Tell us about your pets!

I have ALWAYS been a big dog lover.

Right now I have an ENORMEOUS(really, really big) 6 year old male Bull Mastif named Steve, and a 20 pound, 12 year old black cocker spaniel named Marble.

Its funny, the cocker spaniel is aggresive sometimes, but the bull mastif is verrrry calm and laid back(if you shot him in the face, he'd lick you). Its funny when they play together.

Tell us about your pets!

Admit that the thread is inspired by me!
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

7 pets. 5 cats, two dogs.
      they meow and bark, respectively.
      Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
        Admit that the thread is inspired by me!
        Never!

Comment

I got a pet troll
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Pets and Animals of our family:

Horses: Diablo, May, and Athelos. May was a Belgian/Appaloosa cross with a vicious streak a mile wide. Athelos was a gentle Egyptian Arab. Diablo was a white stallion, breed I don't know, but very energetic and aggressive, he could handle 5-6 hours in the bush no prob.

Dogs:
            First family dog was Kazan, Siberian. Joined the wolves one night.
            Second was Ruby, St.Bernard/mutt. Giant Red Dog, used to pull me in my sleigh as a little kid. She died in my arms, my most loved dog.
            Third, Radar. Stupid German Shepherd. $850 in obedience school wasted. Chased cars. Got his head kicked in by a Belgian, died instantly.
            Fourth, Farley. A Husky that thought he was a poodle. Given away.
            Fifth, Bullet. Little spaniel/mutt. Great personality.

Cats:
            Tammy: My mothers cat, 20 years old. Oldest cat I ever heard of. dead now.
            Black Cat 1 and 2: A stray Black Cat, half wild, that came to live in our barn, and eventually in the house. Never fully tamed.
            Lulu: Abused city cat we adopted.
            Tom: A Toronto stray. Still alive. Old Tom is pretty old now, very skittish.
            Midnight: Black kitten my mom has.
            Fuzzball: Highly aggressive hunter, NOT an indoor cat at all, no problem taking on dogs, would bring birds, voles, mice, even turtles as tribute to our door. Even an Owl once.

Ferrets:
            Duke: Albino, VERY nippy, escaped.
            Bandit: Masked, loves socks. Never fully litter trained.

Fish: Some miscelaneous Siamese fighting fish, never named.
            "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
            "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
            "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

My family has a four year old female scottish Terrier. Very smat dog, and exceddingly independent. Does what she wants, when she wants. She is not very friendly with other dogs (most scotties aren't) and crazy about any other animals. She has a particular enmity for squirrels.
              She is nice and lean, yet perpetually hungry, and a very beautifull animal (she gets compliments allt the time)
              If you don't like reality, change it! me
              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I have a 3 year old cat called Nosher. This is my first pet, as my lifestyle kind of precluded me from owning before.

He's brought a lot of happiness into my life, I must say.
                Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
                "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

7 pets. 5 cats, two dogs.
                  they meow and bark, respectively.

Good, because if it was the other way... you might have some problems .
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I don't like enourmous dogs. I don't like small dogs either.

I like average sized dogs of course.

My dog is a german shepard/black lab mix. I love her to death

Comment

Back home in the North..

2 dogs, a sheltie and a black Lab
                      1 cat, a thin mouser who earns his keep in summer
                      2 horses, both quarterhorses that my mom rides.

With me right now, I don't have room for pets.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

My pets are all dead.
                        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

let's see if this works. JUst a quick picture out on my porch. it is dark outside. not the best picture of her, but it'll do. yes that is a christmas doormat, but I have taken all my christmas decorations down- honest. I just am too cheap to buy a new doormat, and I need one.
                          Attached Files

Comment

AAAAAHHHHH!!! POSSESSED DOGGY!!!
                            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Non,e even though the family used to have a cat (violent beast btw, I have been clawed more than a few times when I was a child).

In the family, we don't see the need to own a pet. Ad besides, I strongly hate / fear dogs, so dogs are not an option. I could tolerate a cat, but that's too much work for little use.
                              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                              X